Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Your Username

well, seeing as whiz is asking for your real names and all. Im just inquisitive to all your usernames.

Mine is simply my initials A (from adam my first name) and J (from my middle name)

So, why do you use your username?

And where did it come from?

Mine came after hours of thought and consideration, and i eventually came up with the very imagnitive alex_ncfc: alex=my first name surprisingly, and ncfc=the initials of something to do with some football club! Can''t beat that

[quote]Mine came after hours of thought and consideration, and i eventually came up with the very imagnitive alex_ncfc: alex=my first name surprisingly, and ncfc=the initials of something to do with some foo...[/quote]

Even more subtle than mine Alex !

AJ, you''re quite fortunate to have initials that are non offensive, I am so very restricted, as I''m actually "Val Doonican" and I can''t put my initials on my personal briefcase, fountain pen, etc, etc..... OTBC ;~)

[quote]mine is clearly a fav player from my early days at the Road[/quote]

My wife''s favourite player was Kenny, Gordon, okay, she fancied him rotten!.

Anyway, back to AJ''s excellent thread, I was the 1st Wizard, because of my love of fantasy novels, and not because I believed I was a real wizard!.

Check out the sword of truth books (9 in all) by Terry Goodkind, if you''re interested to see where my 1st wizard idea came from.

Now I''m just plain old Dave, boring maybe, but still supporting the lads as always.      

[quote]My wife''s favourite player was Kenny, Gordon, okay, she fancied him rotten!. Anyway, back to AJ''s excellent thread, I was the 1st Wizard, because of my love of fantasy novels, and not because I belie...[/quote]

You''ve spoiled everything Wiz. I really did believe you were speciaL and had powers. Do you think the bookies will give me my money back on Leeds to win it?

ah yes DD, i did believe we had done this before but never mind.

besides we have new members now

[quote]You''ve spoiled everything Wiz. I really did believe you were speciaL and had powers. Do you think the bookies will give me my money back on Leeds to win it?[/quote]

Keep your faith Kathy, you know that old wizard, he could appear just when you''re not expecting him!.

Who knows?, perhaps its just been a double bluff, hexy thing all the time!.

Do you believe in fairies? I guess!.

I know I do!.  

Now repeat after me, I do believe in fairies, I do, I do......

[quote]Keep your faith Kathy, you know that old wizard, he could appear just when you''re not expecting him!. Who knows?, perhaps its just been a double bluff, hexy thing all the time!. Do you believe in fa...[/quote]

well im not expecting him now

(hint hint)

Mine comes from the organisation I work for (BREAK Charity) which would be pretty foolproof had I not managed to somehow include my real name AND my username, but mistyped, when registering. These appear on every message I post which surely puts me firmly towards the bottom of the Dr Martens League Division Four (Reserves) and heading for certain relegation............I''m sure I used to have a brain...

My user name (Link NR9) is based around my post code - suprise surprise - and my wife''s Darwin-istic opinion of my appearance (the missing link!). Women can be very cruel at times!

Mine''s pretty clear - I''m at University of Birmingham studying 2 languages. There seem to be lots of Canary fans here actually...funny how they come out of the woodwork if you wear your shirt around the student area (my flatmate suggested a couple of weeks ago that its because its far enough away from home without being too far...just over 3 hours driving or a 4.5 hour train journey )

Look out for a new username (suggestions gratefully accepted) in September...I''m spending my 3rd year in Padova (NE Italy) - lots of sun and football

Evil Monkey is a reference to the cartoon Family Guy.  For those who don''t know it, watch it, cos its bloody brilliant.  But basically the son of the family, Chris, has an Evil Monkey living in his closet, which you only ever see pointing at him with an evil face (like on the avatar).

I originally posted under my real name, Jason Haden, but soon got bored of that... I toyed with either "Vin Diesel Wears Yellow and Green", cos the Vin Diesel Random Fact Generator (www.4q.cc/vin/) is hilarious, or "Kicking The Hobbit" cos I''m short and some random people think I look like Pippin (?!?!?!).  But during a marathon session of Family Guy watching, Evil Monkey came to me in a flash... the rest, as they say, is dull...

My sig is also a reference to Family Guy, not Iwan....

Named after favourite (and in my opinion best ever) NCFC player of all time.

Sang the song "One Martin Peters, there''s only one Martin Peters" many times on the terraces during the mid to late 1970''s