Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

There will be tears before bedtime on here on Saturday...

Seems to me that all you happy clappers are in danger of turning into pantwetters yourselves....

Oh, and why would i want to bet on Villa winning, or us getting relegated. Do you think some financial benefit would soften the blow? No real supporter would think like that. Says more about your outlook than mine i think.

“There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one’s own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind."

For "a concern for one''s one safety" read "concern for the safety of one''s football club..."

[quote user="crab"]

Seems to me that all you happy clappers are in danger of turning into pantwetters yourselves....

Oh, and why would i want to bet on Villa winning, or us getting relegated. Do you think some financial benefit would soften the blow? No real supporter would think like that. Says more about your outlook than mine i think.

[/quote]

Happy clappers and pant wetters but not ire..

As name calling is ok... what a bellend!

Every week the same people with the same fishing rod trying to catch the same fish!

When will people learn that Nutty is like City1st and others who don''t debate but fish for bites, then real you in!

Pointless thread running three pages now!

The tears won''t come this season, if they do it will be after 6 pm post Man City, should the worst happen and we do get relegated (still a real possibility, however unlikely).

Here Fishy Fishy!

[quote user="Indy"]

Every week the same people with the same fishing rod trying to catch the same fish!

When will people learn that Nutty is like City1st and others who don''t debate but fish for bites, then real you in!

The tears won''t come this season, if they do it will be after 6 pm post Man City, should the worst happen and we do get relegated (still a real possibility, however unlikely).

Here Fishy Fishy!

[/quote]

That would be fair enough if you yourself had a record of taking part in reasonable debate.

What I have learned in my years on here is that as soon as there''s a hint of danger ALL threads descend into pettiness. And you Indy are in it up to your neck.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Indy"]

Here Fishy Fishy!

[/quote]

That would be fair enough if you yourself had a record of taking part in reasonable debate.

What I have learned in my years on here is that as soon as there''s a hint of danger ALL threads descend into pettiness. And you Indy are in it up to your neck.

[/quote]

Sorry, where did the name calling start? What was it i said that so offended you? I''ll take it that you resorting to abuse means i''ve touched a nerve???

"What I have learned in my years on here is that as soon as there''s a hint of danger ALL threads descend into pettiness. And you Indy are in it up to your neck."

Yep too many years by the look of your count, maybe you should get out and get some sunshine do some real fishing?

Really Nutty you do attack anyone who dares to cross you, you remind me of those old gits off Harry Enfield :-)

Ah the old "you spend more time on the internet than me so therefore have no life" argument.Sure fire argument winner right there folks lol.