Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Excited about Saturday

So we have had a pretty mundane season with few highlights, Man U & Arsenal at best so is the thought of a nail biting game on Saturday surely something we must all secretly want.

There''s going to be a great atmosphere, 100 mile an hour from the start, passion, nervousness, mistakes, probably some goals, controversal decisions, score updates from the other games, banter with Lambert, Delia (lets be havin you), On the ball City ringing out, hair raising on the back of your neck, highs & lows, groans and cheers .........

Can''t wait, bring it on. If we win we will be pretty much safe, lose and we do it all again next week!

Excellent!

Far better than pratting about in mid-table security with nothing to play for.What a finish to the season, it''s what football is all about.

Agree, bit like all those years ago at Fulham, all 6,500 of us believing that we would win, even the bookies had us down as favourites that day!

I hope we get an early sending off, Vlar would be good, get the crowd pumped up and noise like last home game against Reading, was the best atmosphere since Manure game.

I can''t wait, its the last game of the season for me as off back to work next week.We need to ramp the atmosphere higher than Reading.

Buddy you''re a boy make a big noise

Playin'' in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on your face

You big disgrace

Kickin'' your can all over the place

Sing it!

We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

Buddy you''re a young man hard man

Shoutin'' in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got blood on your face

You big disgrace

Wavin'' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you

Sing it!

We will we will rock you

Buddy you''re an old man poor man

Pleadin'' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day

You got mud on your face

Big disgrace-

Somebody better put you back into your place

We will we will rock you

Sing it

We will we will rock you

Everybody

We will we will rock you

We will we will rock you

Alright

[quote user="Indy"]

Agree, bit like all those years ago at Fulham, all 6,500 of us believing that we would win, even the bookies had us down as favourites that day!

I hope we get an early sending off, Vlar would be good, get the crowd pumped up and noise like last home game against Reading, was the best atmosphere since Manure game.

[/quote]

It''s nothing like Fulham. We''re at home. But I''ll give you this much, it''s amazing to think that 6,500 believed we would win at Fulham when we hadn''t won away all that season and yet so many on here don''t think we will get a point from two home games even though we''ve only lost three all season. Something doesn''t ring true....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote]

It''s nothing like Fulham. We''re at home. But I''ll give you this much, it''s amazing to think that 6,500 believed we would win at Fulham when we hadn''t won away all that season and yet so many on here don''t think we will get a point from two home games even though we''ve only lost three all season. Something doesn''t ring true....

[/quote]

It''s like Fulham that we need to raise the roof to get that result which will keep us for certain in this division Nutty.........

Also I have been saying this in all threads that we have not lost at home this year in the league so why should we now?

Pantywetter or Happy Clapper who the hell cares as long as there is the right atmosphere and the right result at the end of it. Unlike Fulham.

What compelled you to bring up Fulham though?I don''t see how the comparison is entirely relevant.

Excited and bloody nervous ... sorry ... I for one will be screaming the team on!!! An atmosphere comparable to a derby game against the scum is what I hope for... we are playing our former manager''s side and we really need a win...need I say more?

On the ball City!

Because you guys keep saying we need to support the team this Saturday, totally agree and there were 6,500 of us raising the roof prior to the kick off at Fulham, shows that us Norwich fans are not Pantywetters come the match day.....we support our team, but it''s also up to the team to perform, unlike they did that hot sunny day.

This weekend will be one of those games where the fans for other reasons will want to get fully behind the team, so there I measure this weekend like Fulham, win and we all go home happy little people knowing we have another seaosn in the premiership, unlike Fulham we will have another couple games left and will not go down should we lose.

[quote user="Indy"]

Because you guys keep saying we need to support the team this Saturday, totally agree and there were 6,500 of us raising the roof prior to the kick off at Fulham, shows that us Norwich fans are not Pantywetters come the match day.....we support our team, but it''s also up to the team to perform, unlike they did that hot sunny day.

This weekend will be one of those games where the fans for other reasons will want to get fully behind the team, so there I measure this weekend like Fulham, win and we all go home happy little people knowing we have another seaosn in the premiership, unlike Fulham we will have another couple games left and will not go down should we lose.

[/quote]

You nearly had me believin'' ya...