Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

villa vs sunderland

Okay then I''ll join the party, kills me to say it but Villa look pretty good going forward hope we can keep a lid on them come Saturday..............................damn it 2-1 Villa.

Quick attacking football putting the defence on the back foot... Oo how I miss you.

Hughton out.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Does anyone really believe that Villa can hold onto this lead? They must have lost the most points of any team from winning positions.[/quote]

Yes I think they will score again as well
[/quote]
 [:D]

Villa getting their biggest win of the season a few days before we play them . Not good .

I just don''t see where the result is going to come from while watching this and remembering the crap on Saturday

I think Sunderland''s defending is highlighting Villa''s offensive plan. A team with a decent defence wouldn''t be 4-1 down against Villa. Villa also look quite poor defensively. I think if Bassong and Turner are available, we will be far more secure then Sunderland.

i expect norwich will lose to villai really dont know about the west brom game, i dont have any faith in hughton to do anything different to the cr@p weve seen from him all season and we all know what that gets

the really worrying thing is that this could all come down to the last day, if villa are safe and wigan are still in with a shout they will roll over

"yoda"Villa getting their biggest win of the season a few days before we play them . Not good .

Nah, they''re just getting it out of their system. They''ll be back to being shit come Saturday.