Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

If Bassong and Turner are both out....

If I was picking any of our defenders to have a physical battle with Benteke it would be Barnett. His main problem is he tends to switch off against players with movement...

[quote user="YellowBlood"]How are we going to cope with Benteke? the thought of him up against the likes of Barnett and Bennett is a shuddering one.[/quote]

Grow a pair and watch our lads rise to the challenge instead of writing them off, whats the matter with you all, your like a bunch of hysterical pubescent schoolgirls. The lack of faith being shown in our players really is making some of our fans look shallow and spineless.There was a guy in front of me at the Swansea game who leapt up and started to shout abuse at Hughton after Swansea scored, I have never seen him before but out of the blue there he is abusing our manager. Where are these people coming from and why are they at Carrow Road?Same applies to a lot of the posters on here unfortunately!

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/448665548_b4537c7c0d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/448665548_b4537c7c0d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Everyone has the right to say/think the opposite, but we are going to get hammered if both are out. Weimann and Benteke are class. Can you deny this my dear optimistic fans who live in denial...?

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Everyone has the right to say/think the opposite, but we are going to get hammered if both are out. Weimann and Benteke are class. Can you deny this my dear optimistic fans who live in denial...?[/quote]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/frazer.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/frazer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Morty, you''re posting the same "jokes" and comments on every thread going. Don''t you have something relevant to add? A reason for positivity or... something other than pictures?

I''m with Yellowblood on this. The team has shown great character in so many games this season & they really need us now.

The Stoke game was awful, but I reckon they are the worst type of opposition to play at this stage of the season - particularly at the Britannia. We got physically & psychologically battered.

Time to rally for Saturday, & whatever you feel about Hughton, tactics, individual players, Delia, whatever, if you love your club GET BEHIND THE FECKING TEAM!!

OTBC!

[quote user="Stig"]Morty, you''re posting the same "jokes" and comments on every thread going. Don''t you have something relevant to add? A reason for positivity or... something other than pictures?[/quote]

Haha, good one![Y]

[;)]

[quote user="Stig"]Morty, you''re posting the same "jokes" and comments on every thread going. Don''t you have something relevant to add? A reason for positivity or... something other than pictures?[/quote]I am ridiculing the people like you who appear to have thrown the towel in already.And I shall ridicule you further once we''re safe too.Wigan have 4 league games.Away to West BromHome to SwanseaAway to Man CityAway to ArsenalMy very generous estimate there is 4 points for them, which puts them on 36 points.Oh and they have a cup final to play too, so thats 5 games in 15 days.We may not even need to take any more points.

That do you? Now man up.

Morty,

I have not thrown the towell, I believe we''ll stay up, but I am realistic enough to see that we are in deep trouble saturday if our best players don''t play!!!! Benteke and Weiman are class and we need our best defenders. Do you deny that my friend???

I am worried about my club, is that a sinn? F%£*%ng hell, I can''t understand people who think everything will be well, and the games against Villa and WBA are all but won. Sorry but they''te performing and we ARE NOT.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Morty,

I have not thrown the towell, I believe we''ll stay up, but I am realistic enough to see that we are in deep trouble saturday if our best players don''t play!!!! Benteke and Weiman are class and we need our best defenders. Do you deny that my friend???

I am worried about my club, is that a sinn? F%£*%ng hell, I can''t understand people who think everything will be well, and the games against Villa and WBA are all but won. Sorry but they''te performing and we ARE NOT.[/quote]I would lock yourself in a cupboard on Saturday with your head wrapped in tinfoil on Saturday then, with a good supply of dry pants to hand.We all know the facts, its just some of us are clearly less hysterical about it.

That''s a good point Morty, I hope the same, but I am worried and I think most supporters are. But I''m going to the game on saturday and I am gonna support my club... I admit my fingernails will be bitten off before the end of it...

Yes Villa''s attack threat is a worry, but their shakey and leaky defence is not.

Lets not forget our defence has been pretty tight this season, especially at home, helping us beat Man Utd and Arsenal

I''m more worried about our ability to score a goal than us conceding!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]That''s a good point Morty, I hope the same, but I am worried and I think most supporters are. But I''m going to the game on saturday and I am gonna support my club... I admit my fingernails will be bitten off before the end of it...[/quote]Good man[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"]Morty, you''re posting the same "jokes" and comments on every thread going. Don''t you have something relevant to add? A reason for positivity or... something other than pictures?[/quote]

I am ridiculing the people like you who appear to have thrown the towel in already.

And I shall ridicule you further once we''re safe too.

Wigan have 4 league games.

Away to West Brom

Home to Swansea

Away to Man City

Away to Arsenal

My very generous estimate there is 4 points for them, which puts them on 36 points.

Oh and they have a cup final to play too, so thats 5 games in 15 days.

We may not even need to take any more points.

That do you? Now man up.
[/quote]

Sorry to scupper your theory, but the Man City game is the FA Cup final. Wigan''s other league game is Villa on the last day of the season - one where they will definately fancy picking up points, especially if Villa are already safe.

[quote user="tele"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"]Morty, you''re posting the same "jokes" and comments on every thread going. Don''t you have something relevant to add? A reason for positivity or... something other than pictures?[/quote]I am ridiculing the people like you who appear to have thrown the towel in already.And I shall ridicule you further once we''re safe too.Wigan have 4 league games.Away to West BromHome to SwanseaAway to Man CityAway to ArsenalMy very generous estimate there is 4 points for them, which puts them on 36 points.Oh and they have a cup final to play too, so thats 5 games in 15 days.We may not even need to take any more points.

That do you? Now man up.[/quote]

Sorry to scupper your theory, but the Man City game is the FA Cup final. Wigan''s other league game is Villa on the last day of the season - one where they will definately fancy picking up points, especially if Villa are already safe.

[/quote]Yes, somebody else pointed my mistake out.But after Villa are the new Barcelona after last night so Wigan will be decimated by them?Right?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="tele"]

[/quote]

Yes, somebody else pointed my mistake out.

But after Villa are the new Barcelona after last night so Wigan will be decimated by them?

Right?
[/quote]

That may depend upon whether a certain Mr Lambert would want to decimate Wigan if a Wigan victory could put us down?

But FWIW I agree with you. I reckon we will get at least a point each from Villa and WBA, which will be enough to comfortably stay up. I would be more worried if I was a Newcastle fan given their run in.

[quote user="tele"][quote user="morty"][quote user="tele"]

[/quote]Yes, somebody else pointed my mistake out.But after Villa are the new Barcelona after last night so Wigan will be decimated by them?Right?[/quote]

That may depend upon whether a certain Mr Lambert would want to decimate Wigan if a Wigan victory could put us down?

But FWIW I agree with you. I reckon we will get at least a point each from Villa and WBA, which will be enough to comfortably stay up. I would be more worried if I was a Newcastle fan given their run in.

[/quote]But surely Lambert is a fierce competitor and will want to win every game he plays?And this is my point, people make their own versions of things up to suit whatever their particular opinion is.Villa are the new Barcelona, but they will just decide not to be, because they are playing Wigan.Some people have some very skewed ideas about logic lol.

Ahem, correction to my previous post - I was concurring with thefutureisyellow, not the other chap as originally stated.