Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Christian Benteke

We''ll need to triple-mark him just to prevent him scoring a hat-trick, and that will leave the flanks open for Agbonlahor - who once played for England - and Weimann, who can also score goals.We should just not turn up, take the 3-0 forfeit and the ignominy, and regroup for WBA at home.

I realise i am playing with fire here, he might score on saturday or have a good game against the central defensive partnership of wes hoolahan and simeon jackson who have been drafted in due to all the other defenders having mysterious injuries just so they don''t have to face him... and some one will drag this thread up and say he is indeed the best player in the world and i should have kept quiet  OTBC

Great support here. Benteke scored against a poor Sunderland defence. I would rather have 2 wes hoolahans at Center back than what Sunderland have. He won''t be able to do anything.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i was actually being ironic, any fool knows that messi is better than benteke OTBC[/quote]Who''s scored more Premier League goals this season?