Sign in to follow this  
Tarquin

Real Madrid or Dortmund?

Hopefully this season will see the end of the fawning over Spanish tippy-tappy - some of us actually like to see the ball humped up to the big man. But Dortmund are tainted by their Lambert connection. On balance, come on you lantern jawed Teutonic types!

Dortmund all the way for me, went to a couple of games there when I was based in Bruggen.Amazing stadium and atmosphere it creates. The Madrid players make me sick with their diving and requests for penalties. They have got so used to playing inferior opposition each week that they have started playing midfielders at centre back to bring the ball out. Unfortunately for them at this stage of the Champs league the oppo dont let you play the entire game in their half. Ramos is a laughable centre back, how he has not been sent off first half for what was basically assault 2 to 3 times on lewandoski is a joke. Maybe Webb thinks it is like refereeing Man United at home! [:)]

I would dearly like to know the combined Real Madrid team spend on hair styling products and Alice bands. Enough to fund a small dictatorship I''d wager