Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Vaughan

With Kamara leaving before the end of the season and James Vaughan being in good form, is there any chance we can have him back to cover Kei''s loss?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Added to the fact that Huddersfield finish their season on Saturday.[/quote]No because he''s not in our 25 man squad.

Very interesting point.Answer is "I don''t know" but it would definitely be something worth pursuing.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Added to the fact that Huddersfield finish their season on Saturday.[/quote]No because he''s not in our 25 man squad.[/quote]Ah, there we go.I knew there would be an obvious answer to this lol.

He''s 24 unfortunately.

The form he''s been in for Huddersfield, frankly I''d start him up front.

He''s just been voted their PoTS I believe?

I cannot see him wanting to come back here and play a bit part. Personally, I do not think he is good enough

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

He''s just been voted their PoTS I believe?

I cannot see him wanting to come back here and play a bit part. Personally, I do not think he is good enough

[/quote]

Have been corrected, it is by some Fans group, but still popular nevertheless

[quote user="87canary"]He''s 24 unfortunately. The form he''s been in for Huddersfield, frankly I''d start him up front.[/quote]

Yup, playing against much better defenders and with very limited service I''m sure he''d bang them in for fun.

Well what we''re doing now isn''t exactly working so if it was possible (which it obviously isn''t) I''d have him in the squad ahead of Jackson.

Because of injuries no-one can really asses what he is capable of.  His exploits in Huddersfield (where service cannot be much better that he''d get here, albeit against poorer defenses) and his pre-season suggests a good player. I often mention here his game against a rather good Hertha side that took off Jackson comfortably but could not stop Vaughan, who also seemed to click well with Pilks. Personally I would not mind keeping him rather than Jackson, Becchio or even Holt.