Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Something tells me we are in for bigger changes than most fans think this summer.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"]The point is in your opening line.4 appearances.How many has Fox had?As far as I know Surman hasn''t been injured the entire season, so I''m afraid its down to not doing enough in training to be picked by the manager, there really is nothing more complicated about it than that.So you''re saying I can''t use stats to prove a point, but you can?[/quote]Not doing enough in training!  Hilarious. Surman has been injured most of the season.  And based on what I have seen of him, he is a far superior player to Howson.  He scores goals and has a decent range of passing for starters.I reckon Howson must be the best trainer since Andy Hughes, because his lackluster performances week in week out can''t be the reason he keeps getting picked. Howson and Holt look like they are having a personal battle to be the most consistently inept performer this season.At least Holt had a good year last term out. Howson is going to be classed nowhere near good enough if he doesn''t started affecting games in a positive manner sometime soon.As for Hughton... honestly, to go to Stoke and line up like we are facing Barcelona....  Embarrassing for all concerned.[/quote]I am getting the impression that you really don''t know as much about football, as you like to think you do.