Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

Holt swop confirmed

Im actually pleased for Gary Holt, I think he''s been a great servant to us and although he didnt have a great season last year he''s joined a club with a good history and I think his style of football will help them return next year. 

With regard to Louis Jean, Ive read reports from forest fans saying he likes his red wine and he''s not as fast as he was and he cant cross a ball, well all i''ll say is that it sounds to me as if the boy needs a new start after being at a club for to long and once Worthy has put him into our training regime and he realises that he''s at a club thats going forward, if he''s got any sense he''ll pull his finger out and get fit and want to play again. 

Im going to wait and see on all of the summer signings because you can never tell what they are going to be like until they''ve been here a while. 

With regard to Helveg I''m not really bothered whether he stays or goes, my overall opinion of him is that he''s been a bit of a prima donna. And anyway I dont think Denmark will qualify for the finals. 

[quote]And you keep missing ours!. Helveg or the French bloke?....Hmm.......what a difficult choice if Thomas decides to stays!. PS. The fans nicknamed Edworthy ''Steady Eddie'' I wonder why?. PPS. 6 so...[/quote]

A clueless hypocrite as well as a xenophobe...what a guy you are Wizard!

Edworthy received such a nickname because he was average...and due to his age he is only going to get worse, and worse than ''average'' at Championship level wont suffice. Louis-Jean is younger and better, as you will all see.

I don''t see your point Wizard, you''re clearly on a wind up...but you keep setting them up, and I''ll keep knocking them back over your head for 6.

Making an old man look foolish, I know I really shouldn''t, but it''s too easy

[quote]A clueless hypocrite as well as a xenophobe...what a guy you are Wizard! Edworthy received such a nickname because he was average...and due to his age he is only going to get worse, and worse than ''a...[/quote]

Ah, but main the difference is, I know I''m foolish, you don''t!. 

As for the other names you call me, gee, I''m proud, thank you so much. I never knew you rated me so highly or cared that much.

I see pond life has agreed with you!. 

[quote]A clueless hypocrite as well as a xenophobe...what a guy you are Wizard! Edworthy received such a nickname because he was average...and due to his age he is only going to get worse, and worse than ''a...[/quote]

To call me xenophobic, with my family history is farcical.

Now why am I not surprised by that!.

Hypocrite?..........too damn right!. 

must be the summer. three pages of a debate over a player
most of us can''t remember ever playing and haven''t a clue
on. I don''t know if he''s any good or not, I saw him twice
once he looked good, once he didn''t. but come on lets judge
him over the course of a few months, I bet that some man city
fans would have told you huckerby was rubbish. players fit in
differently at different clubs. what did we lose, a central
midfielder who clearly couldn''t cut it in the premiership,
and before that a right back who wasn''t good enough either.

we might not have got the next thuram, but at least were making
moves and trying to refresh the squad. so we needed a right back and
got one, fair enough. lets see what else happens and not judge a player
on what our mate''s grannies pet bird told us what he was like.

[quote]must be the summer. three pages of a debate over a player most of us can''t remember ever playing and haven''t a clue on. I don''t know if he''s any good or not, I saw him twice once he looked good, once ...[/quote]

Good call Rich, as you rightly say, it must be summer.

I for one, have finished with this subject now.