Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Just do the business

Forget Lambert forget Villa get out there on Saturday and do the business we can do it. Three points in the bag. There''s been too much negativity on here and I include myself Lets get behind the team and get the result!!!!!!!

Agree. Get our points.

We are still not in a position where we need to rely on another club failing to help us out. Mind you if it does come to that I will take it!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If we win and Wigan WIN we''ll be safe?

[/quote]

Looking at Purples post no.

Yep, due to Villa vs Wigan, a win puts us 4 pts clear of Villa and 8 clear of wigan, villa with 2 games left and wigan 3. say we lost the final 2 and wigan n villa won the next 1/2 games, villa would be a point off us and wigan would be 2 points off.

Then if Wigan beat Villa, we are still a point clear of Villa, if Villa beat Wigan, we are 2 clear of Wigan and if it''s a draw, we''d be 1 clear of Wigan and likely be ahead of Villa on goal difference, depending on our margin of victory vs them.

I can''t see Wigan obtaining maximum points this season so I do believe we are home and dry with a win vs Villa. Massive game!

Paul Lambert won''t be looking forward to this, you know.He knows both the players and the fans will be stoked to the max, I don''t think even he''s arrogant enough to think we''ll capitulate like when he came here as Colchester boss.