Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Please, please, please

.....................do not chant "There''s only one Chrissy Hughton" on Saturday in response to the Villa fans "There''s only one Paul Lambert.

It is hypocritical, wrong and was cringeworthy at the Villa cup game (the only time I have heard it sung)

I don''t why you have a problem with it.Unless of course you''re some kind of Hughton hater.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]The Yellow Army sang it at Villa Park..[/quote]We did.[:)]

85th minute and Norwich 2-0 up, Wigan, Sunderland and Newcastle all leading thier respective games.... ''OH PAUL LAMBERT IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU''

[quote user="alartz"]There will only be one song. That will be one Paul lambert. There''s only one Paul lambert.[/quote]

Well any Norwich "supporter" who backs the opposition manager at a Norwich game ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Back your team for goodness sake!

We probably will sing there is only one Paul Lambert may I add some others that are quite likely

You''re shit and you know you are

Going down going down .....

Can we play you every week

10 men and you still can''t score, maybe.

Sure there will be more as sure as I am we will walk away with the 3 points. You''ll be fine in the championship it''s a league you may be able to challenge in. ;)

Can I be the first to welcome you to our forum, and hopefully speak for everyone in saying I hope your next $h1t is an angry hedgehog with herpes.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Can I be the first to welcome you to our forum, and hopefully speak for everyone in saying I hope your next $h1t is an angry hedgehog with herpes.

[:)]
[/quote]

Welcome them? Think it could be one of our regulars getting ready for Saturday....

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]The Yellow Army sang it at Villa Park..[/quote]

Was that before or after you verbally abused the steward? ;)