Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

I think I've missed a game

I was sure the Villa Home game was this Saturday but apparently we''ve already played them and been thrashed and its all because Hootun i so defensive, because he used to be a defender, and Paul Lambert is the best manager ever.Apparently Wigan have already won 3 out of their last 4 games as well, and Newcastle and Sunderland have both got more points than us as well. The BBC really must update their website to reflect these recent results

Reading this on the way home from the ''85 cup final, what are you guys on about ''The championship'' and ''Hughtons'' ?!

Great save by Woods today, i will probably be copying that in the park for the next 2 years of my life.. lolzzz *wink*

Who''s the Gunn guy too? Not the Aberdeen Keeper?

Talking of Aberdeen, Anyone reckon that Ferguson will do any good at Liverpool in Division one?

Ohmygod! What is this device in my hand!!! What''s google?! Argh! i can see pictures of nude wo... *silence*

In Doncaster we trust, I just hope we can get Alan Lee on a perminant.. I know it would be a step down for him to come here, but we would benifit from his workrate up front!

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/fotheringham_signs_one_year_deal_1_643105

excited about this... heard good things!

I''m more excited about this Czech striker we''ve just signed! Looks brilliant from the YouTube footage I''ve seenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUN87P32mk

No way! Fotheringham is the way forward, this corner is AMAZING!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEnX3RKVe_k[/url]

I''m glad we''ve signed Jamie Cureton though. He was the top goalscorer in the Championship last season!

Just been listening to the BBC "Canary Telegram" programme on the wireless not much mention of relegation but quite a bit about the war though. Some joker telegrammed in asking how we''re going to win when we haven''t had a single shot on target since 1939. Five years without a win home or away now that is relegation form for you......

Reason for the pessimism is so simple that even the people who, for some reason, seem to take such offence at negative comments can understand it.

Villa destroyed Sunderland 6-1. Benteke got 3 of those 6. They were excellent on a night when they needed to be excellent.

Norwich went to Stoke needed something from the game and with barely a whimper, lost 1-0. Like they did at Wigan a few weeks ago. Two games where we failed to have a shot on target.

That''s the reason for the pessimism.

Yeah but, how often does form in one game translate directly into the same form for the next? Sunderland had better form than Villa going into that game, no?

Thats true Chip20. I suppose you could say if you stop Benteke, you stop Villa. Whereas our goals, the few goals we''ve actually scored, have been scored by many players.

However, I''m not convinced we will stop Benteke. Even if Bassong is fit.