Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Saturday - all I would ask

.......Mines a pint (or two) in the sunshine outside the Queen of the Iceni.

And then one more after the game to celebrate a fabulous win.

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]

.......Mines a pint (or two) in the sunshine outside the Queen of the Iceni.

And then one more after the game to celebrate a fabulous win.

[/quote]If we win I''ll be having more than one!

Meal out with some friends before the game, deffo a few ciders after the game if we win!

Doh, fail.

I should have realised, that to put forward such an *ahem* interesting, thought provoking post at this time of night, would attract the attention of some of Norwich''s alcohol dependents.

Strangely enough, I was thinking the same thing - any player who gets closer than about 25 yards should be under orders to shoot.

It''s the last thing they''ll be expecting, & we''re due a bit of luck!

To be fair they had a few longer-range shots in the Reading game, particularly early on, Elliott B went quite close with one. Is certainly about time we scored from distance...

hic ! ...excuse me. Yes... a shot -  on target please. Not another embarrassing ''no shots on goal''  after match stat.   hic

Agreed though..Show some intention, make them think. burp..

Yes although neither one of EB''s efforts would qualify as a "shot on goal" - which is why that statistic (along with many others collected and reported) may make you feel like you have an understanding of how the game went, but is in fact totally useless...

I agree with the original post.We need to get into Villa from minute 1 and get them thinking.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

Regardless of the result we need to give it our best shot and give it a real good go without being Kamikaze. I will be most pissed off if we lose and hardly have a shot on goal

if we are reduced to shooting from distance it means we have been unable to break down a fragile villa defence.

and our shooting from distance accuracy aint great!

Wes back in and most importantly get men forward - then we will create chances for shots, then its just a case of finishing them.

COYY

Shots on target....yes.

Some decent crosses for Holt/KK to attack please, ones that beat the first man but aren''t floated up nice and high for the GK to collect at leisure.

Row D - best make sure you have the number of a decent solicitor for when you get your one phone call, then.

I shot the sheriff, shot up the charts, shot to ribbons and...er...Shotley Bridge.

Oh, shot!