Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Any masochists on here?

Apart from the obvious, that you would want City to win tomorrow, would you like a Wigan win to go hand in hand with that? Just to see how Villa handle the pressure over the last couple of weeks?

My finger nails have almost gone! I would prefer a win for us and a Wigan defeat. I''m not really bothered who wins or loses. I just want us to stay up, now that everything is set up for a better future.

I''m off back to work in Africa next week, so tomorrow is my last game this season.So would be kinda nice to just get things wrapped up.

If I could choose, we win and Wigan draw.  This makes us mathematically safe. 

It also leaves Villa 4 points ahead of Wigan, with Wigan having a game in hand and the two playing on the final day.  So if Wigan then win their game in hand, and match Villa''s result in the other game, it would be all to play for between them on the final day and we could watch with interest on the sidelines.

It would make the last 2 games so much more relaxing !

Agree with ghost of m theoklitos. Although, very tempting, it would be nice to have things done & dusted. So, we could allow them a draw, and then sit back and enjoy the scrap for survival.

ICF, we would not be mathematically safe *when* we win, no matter what wigan do.

if they lose, we will be 9 points ahead with 3 games to go. but with a better GD than wigan.

it''s unlikely that wigan will win their last three games, but I also think it''s unlikely wigan will win any of their last four.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]ICF, we would not be mathematically safe *when* we win, no matter what wigan do.

if they lose, we will be 9 points ahead with 3 games to go. but with a better GD than wigan.

it''s unlikely that wigan will win their last three games, but I also think it''s unlikely wigan will win any of their last four.[/quote]This has been covered in other threads, but you may have missed it.Due to Wigan playing Villa on the last day, If we win tomorrow (i.e. and Villa lose), as well as Wigan failing to win at West Brom, is it impossible for both clubs to finish above us.