Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

When did you join the forum?

Just thought I''d jump on the "who are you" and "how did you choose your username" bandwagon and find out when everyone joined the best message board on the net (yes this one)? This has probably been done before, but then so had the others so

27th August 2003 myself!

i really dont know, about two years ago i think.

[quote]i really dont know, about two years ago i think.[/quote]

I can tell you exactly when you joined, AJ: 14th Dec 2003. How do I know this? All you have to do is click on your username wherever it appears on the message board, and then look at "members profile", which will give you all manner of useless/useful information. My joining date was 26th October 2004 at 11.45 am.

[quote]I can tell you exactly when you joined, AJ: 14th Dec 2003. How do I know this? All you have to do is click on your username wherever it appears on the message board, and then look at "members profile"...[/quote]

thanks stephen, but unfourtuantly i couldn''t view the page at the time, and i still cant for that matter!

Dont know why, and i dont have a firewall up or anything, wierd!

It normally works, but nevermind, thanks anyway

Just to add to my earlier post, i joined once i started at Uni. The reason being? Free access to high speed internet! We never had Broadband at home then, but we have now, so Pinkun.com all summer!!

11 May 2005 16:17... so just before the Fulham game this year... I''ve never been much of a one for message boards, or chat rooms or MSG Messenger, or whatever the hell it is... but Jamie introduced me to the wonder that is this board around that time and now I have to check every day!!!

Whilst we''re getting to know each other, how about a thread about...... favourite toastie?????