Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

1-0 last minute winner tomorrow, who would you like to score?

My pick would be Kamara - a goal would be a fantastic send off and long overdue. 1 (2 if you give him the one Wes nicked off him) goal in 10 is not enough for a striker, but he''s been our best player in many of them matches.

What about the rest of you?

Maybe Holt to score the goal he desperately needs?

Maybe a youth team player to start his senior career with a bang?

John Ruddy to score?

Elliott Bennett, impressed with his attitude unlike some (Holt). Had a dream last night that we won with a last minute winner so lets hope it happens!

[quote user="SYG"]Well that''s isn''t going to happen Morty lol[/quote]I know[:)]

Paul Lambert OG.

Johnson gets angry after Lambert trips him over at the touch line, chases him round the pitch, the ball comes to his feet and he smashes it at Lambert, the referee for some reason unbeknown to us hasn''t stopped the game, the ball loops of Lambert''s arse and flies over Guzan as Lambert falls flat on his face right infront of Grant Holt who''s just standing there hands on hips with a big grin on his face.

Job done.

OG for me, if not dont care - maybe Holt to give him some confidence and remove his anger

was going for a last minute pen - but only the youth seem to be able to capitalize on those

Kamara or Howson.

Kamara for obvious reasons as it could well be his last ever game for us (although I hope not) and Howson because I think it''d be deserving of his recent performances and he needs to start bringing goals to the table if we wants to keep his place and help us build on the deficiencies between midfield and attack.

On the rack for the last 10 minutes. Ball goes out for a throw in ... Lambert retrieves it as injury time ebbs away and encourages his players for one last all out effort. The Villa player, pressurised by Lambert''s shouting takes a bad throw in. Elliott Bennett intercepts, runs the entire length of the pitch and scores. The place goes bananas :)

Absolutely, mind you, some of the crap posted on here makes me think some posters would be gutted if we win irrespective of who scored!!!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Paul Lambert OG.

Johnson gets angry after Lambert trips him over at the touch line, chases him round the pitch, the ball comes to his feet and he smashes it at Lambert, the referee for some reason unbeknown to us hasn''t stopped the game, the ball loops of Lambert''s arse and flies over Guzan as Lambert falls flat on his face right infront of Grant Holt who''s just standing there hands on hips with a big grin on his face.

Job done.[/quote]Possibly one of the funniest posts I''ve seen on here for a while!!!

One of Bradley Johnsons 35-40 yard shots actually goes in.

Pitch invasion ensues. BJ has a statue erected (pure gold) of himself outside the Barclay.

[quote user="step"]ER..Norwich ![/quote]   ditto, don''t care who so long as it is a goal for City. an OG would be fine with me.

Turner if he was playing.Kamara is a good shout, but I''d go with either Russ or Holt, seeing as its against Lambo ''nd all. May give Holt a boost going into the final two games, getting another goal.