Sign in to follow this  
jedi

confident of a result!

As the title says, I''m supremely confident we''ll complete the job tomorrow. Maybe the Peroni talking!!

I''m glad someone is confident.

The way we have been playing recently, and the goal scoring power of Villa, do not reassure me. I am desperately hoping that we can get something, but...

[quote user="Salopian"]

I''m glad someone is confident.

The way we have been playing recently, and the goal scoring power of Villa, do not reassure me. I am desperately hoping that we can get something, but...

[/quote]
Villa had only scored 3 more than us before their freak 6 goal haul last week. Villa have less goal scoring "power" throughout their team than we do.... 
Benteke Agbonlahor and Weiman have scored 32 of their 42 goals (18, 7, 7 respectively). The rest of their team have managed 10 between them all season. They are entirely reliant on those 3 to score. Keep them quiet and we''ll be alright. Easier said than done, but Im not worried about the rest of their side.
In contrast, our top 3 scorers have got 15 of our 33 goals (Snoddy 6, Holt 5, Wessi 4). As a team, we have a lot more players capable of scoring than they do.
The game will be decided by whether we manage to keep their three key players under wraps or not.
I think we can get the job done. OTBC

just in the league , Snoddy-5, Holt-5 and Pilks (who you missed out)-4. Wes has 3. but so has Bass, Russ and Turns.

[quote user="Hackedoff"]I dreamnt we won 3-2 and we were on 41pts with Wigan losing. Stuck a bluey on it.[/quote]

Funny, I had a dream last night that we won 0-0!

Yes, you saw that correctly!

I''m bracing myself for a heavy defeat, can''t see Hughton having the football brain to outthink Lambert unfortunately.

[quote user="Vanwink"]I''m bracing myself for a heavy defeat, can''t see Hughton having the football brain to outthink Culverhouse unfortunately.[/quote]

Fixed it for you :)