Sign in to follow this  
Baracouda

Ljajic

Celtic after Adam Ljajic.

Surely we could have a go as well.

Ljajic and RvW = Dreamteam ??

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/396360/Neil-Lennon-plots-Celtic-move-for-Everton-target-Adem-Ljajic

Ljajic will not go to Celtic. If he leaves Fiorentina (who might be in the Champions League next season) he will join to a club with serious Champions League credentials. Everton is just possible but there are other English and non-Italian clubs that would be more likely.

Are Fiorentina no longer any good?

They were one of the top teams in Italy, behind the usual suspects a couple seasons ago I thought. And this lad, still very young isn''t he? Thought he''d been doing pretty well for them.

Celtic can''t compete with Everton, probably can''t even compete with us other than the temptation of European football. But they are very unlikely to repeat this seasons heroics.

If we could sign him, brilliant. But I won''t be holding my breath for multiple reasons, mainly I doubt he''s even on our radar, especially if other clubs are interested. Also can''t see him wanting to come here when ''bigger'' clubs will be after him.

I''m often surprised by the knowledge of foreign players that a lot of posters have, quite envious, actually, but it does seem sometimes that you can put almost any letters together and you have a footballer we should be getting.    Hiugdwi anybody?   [:^)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]LDC, he plays for one of the top teams in Italy, not a Hungarian third division side...[/quote]Thanks, GP, I was just showing my ignorance really.  I only follow Norwich and this country and don''t have a lot of time to follow the wider game so my knowledge is limited. 

Thats fair enough, plenty of people are interested purely in their own side and hardly even take notice of the rest of the league.

I just love football, and watching football. Couple months back I had nothing to do one afternoon, so went on a dodgy steaming website and found a game in Poland, don''t even think it was top division. Was a great match though.