Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Favourite Pinkun Posters

Hello everybody. I''ve been a lurker on this forum for what must be 10 years. Never really felt like joining before, maybe because I tend to take personal attacks and shoutdowns on forums quite personally, so always steered clear of joining! Anyway, tonight for some reason is different (maybe because I''ve had a drink). Also, could I put in a disclaimer for the SPAG police that I am dyslexic, so if a few errors do slip through please let them go.

Anyways, I joined simply to ask the question - who are your favourite posters?

I thought about this for a few weeks, having read a thread about which posters would people like to meet?

I have to say that two posters stand out for me in terms of who''s opinions I respect and am always interested in what they say. I wondered if other people felt the same?

My two favourite posters are Mister Chops and PurpleCanary.

I am always interested in what they have to say and am intrigued about who they are, age job etc.

Do other members have posters for whose posts they always look out for?

Also, this is not meant as a lead into which posters don''t we like? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, just I consistently enjoy the posts of the above most notably.

Whilst Im at it, Ill also nominate a favourite thread too - I loved the one that descended into a pun on French teams names if anyone was part of that.

Anyways, thats my two cents, wondered if anyone else had favourite posters. That is all :)

Mister Chops for me too, I like someone who can make a joke out of any subject, need more like him to lighten the mood on here.

I think this is my favourite Pink''un Poster

http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/pink_un_player_profiles_html_element_7_1962!NewSquad1600.jpg

You''re all my favourites[U]

But while we think of other posters I''m worried about Blyblybabes. I haven''t seen him post for ages and despite us having many differences I miss the old duffer. I started a thread but another of my favoutite posters, Crafty[+o(], trashed it so it was removed. Has any one seen a post from ''babes recently?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

You''re all my favourites[U]

But while we think of other posters I''m worried about Blyblybabes. I haven''t seen him post for ages and despite us having many differences I miss the old duffer. I started a thread but another of my favoutite posters, Crafty[+o(], trashed it so it was removed. Has any one seen a post from ''babes recently?

[/quote]Haven''t seen him in ages.

My favourite posters are ones that can argue/discuss without trying to be one of the "in" crowd - we all like to be liked, but some take it to extremes. To answer the question - not sure he''s allowed on here anymore - but Shyster was always good value - at least he didn''t/doesn''t sit on the fence.

[quote user="lake district canary"] To answer the question - not sure he''s allowed on here anymore - but Shyster was always good value - at least he didn''t/doesn''t sit on the fence.

[/quote]I miss Shyster. But I suspect his handler has another puppet in play at the moment.I''ll vote for Bethnal, Nutty, Herman and BlyBlyBabes in no particular order.

"Lol, this wont end well"

A couple of posts later... ;)

The posters I like kinda goes with the mood around the place. I like morty, GP and city1st pretty much all the time, but I change my opinions of people like LDC and a couple of others.

Sorry, that should of ended with...

"I change my opinions of people like LDC and mister chops (and some others) depending on how they''re attitudes are"

Quite shocked I''ve only got one mention so far! Have I annoyed people on here before or something? ;)

Nutty Nigel is my favourite, legend!

But pretty much all the serious regular posters on here are decent, Chops,AJ, GH, Til, morty, LDC, PurpleCanary, BWs Cat to name just a few. Shame a few of the previous regulars don''t post as much, don''t see to much of LeedsCanary, Mr Bump and the like who''s posts are always good to read.

But yeah, I''m definitely the best. Obviously.

Highland and Paul Moy. Wind me up something chronic but are always polite, never resort to angry vitriol, unlike me, and come up with some interesting points. Although I would never admit it.

Loads and loads of good posters. A lot that aren''t on here as regularly as they were. You know who you are. Stop pretending you have more important things to do.......:-)

Welcome on board Debater! I to was a ''lurker'' for a long time. I also know many lurkers. My favourite post recently was the one about Norwich Fans not from Norwich.

I have a solution to your curiousity...for those posters who have replica shirts...get your ID printed on the back!

Ricardo for me.

His reassurances regarding our eventual safety, throughout the season, have bolstered my nerves ... especially in recent weeks ... and for that I am eternally grateful! 

I just hope his confident prediction comes true.

For me it has to be Ricardo too, doesn''t seem to from what I have seen get involved in the politics of it all and has some really spot on opinions of the game. Great poster.

Nutty Nigel  I ♥ him! [:O]I am also a big fan of Zipper, Morty,  Ricardo, MisterChops, Indy, Chicken..  the list is endless.  Even the Wiz raises a smile.  Everyone here wants what is best for the club, even if they disagree on what that is!

This thread is very sexist and I demand that it is removed. Not a female in sight. Not least me[:''(]

I always find Ricardo''s post are a breath of fresh air with a sensible long term perspective

Also when Zak Burger corrects some people who obviously don''t really understand how gambling works - that''s good.

"The Great Mass Debater"Has Ged Steeroo finally gotten bored or is he still on the wind-up?

He is posting under the Vanwink monicker.

My favorite poster is ''Boris'', not seen him for awhile but loved the fact that a Bulgarian had taken to our club and showed passion towards it ( I am biased though, my wife is also Bulgarian :P )

I also have fond memories of the posts made by ''I am Spartacus'' during the whole is Lambert leaving saga, made me smile during a worrying time

Overall though I am a full on lurker who visits this site everyday eager for snippets and opinions about our beloved club and thank everyone who contributes.

Hopefully we will all be on here tonight celebrating a fine performance and safety but this is Norwich we support and we all know it''s never easy so go easy on each other if we have to wait another week to get it. OTBC

[quote user="Kathy "]This thread is very sexist and I demand that it is removed. Not a female in sight. Not least me[:''(][/quote]

Now if your ass wasnt in bed so late perhaps you would have been mentioned Kathy ;-)