Sign in to follow this  
dpit

The Wet Pant Scale

Noting the varying shades of angst and bravado/ optimism and pessimism on here at the moment, I think the time has come to introduce an empirical measure which we can use to describe the state of our underwear as events unfold over the coming weeks.

The Wet Pant Scale

0: Arid: Pants have the consistency of sun baked cardboard.

1: Droplet sprinkled: Knickers still crispy but one or points of moisture are present.

2: Tendency to moistness: Undies have lost their crunchy quality, allowing them to mould to your form but are still somewhat dry.

3: Slightly soggy: Briefs are noticeably heavier due to the retention of liquid but no dripping is present.

4: Wet: Seepage is now an issue. Legs are warm.

5: Sodden: Outer garments are now also infused.

6: Flooded: Lower half is awash. Standing in an ever-expanding pool.

I rate my current state at 2 but could easily go to 3 by the end of the weekend (or possibly back to 1)

Be careful Dippity. This thread is clearly meant to pigeon hole others and cause divisions. You''ll have Saint Indy on yer case buddy..

Had Wigan have held on against Spurs I think Wet Pants would have become a totally inadequate term on this board!!!!

I predicted that we would only draw against Reading so mine have dried out a bit - around a 2.

Please note that for women the whole scale should be used in reverse order.

[quote user="dpit"]Please note that for women the whole scale should be used in reverse order.[/quote]

What about old women[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="dpit"]Please note that for women the whole scale should be used in reverse order.[/quote]

What about old women[:^)]

[/quote]

Til1010 is your mate....

Men don''t wear knickers, well not under normal circumstances, do they? Surely its pants, shorts or briefs (G-strings are the sole domain of one Peter Stringfellow)?All the same… a big fat 0 - which is the shape some of the 7''s ringos will be come Saturday.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Men don''t wear knickers, well not under normal circumstances, do they? Surely its pants, shorts or briefs (G-strings are the sole domain of one Peter Stringfellow)?All the same… a big fat 0 - which is the shape some of the 7''s ringos will be come Saturday.[/quote]Oh I don''t know.............depends what you mean by normal [;)]Anyway what''s wrong with long johns ? The Club Shop should bring in a new emergency waterproof line with elasticated sexy ankles. Only available in an attractive light brown shade. A must have accessory for the Villa game. In the event of an involuntary evacuation as a result of horrors on the pitch, bladder or otherwise, any embarrassment can be discreetly avoided and dealt with in the privacy of one''s home.Currently hovering around the 1 mark personally.......

Mine are dry at the front, but have massive skid marks at the back.  These have also dried, and in some cases "furred over".  What does that count as?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Mine are dry at the front, but have massive skid marks at the back.  These have also dried, and in some cases "furred over".  What does that count as?[/quote]I think you''re looking at number 2.[:)]

"Mine are dry at the front, but have massive skid marks at the back. These have also dried, and in some cases "furred over". What does that count as?"

Mr Chops you need to refer to the Squeaky Bum Ratings. I can''t be arsed (did you notice that cheeky one...oops I did it again) to go through all the different levels but it sounds like you might be at about 3 (buttocks clenching regularly, some collateral pant staining damage incurred)