Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

We are going down!

Get rid of that twat in a suit. No idea!!!

Rubbish performance no passion deserve to get relegated disgraceful performance. Disappointed is an understatement

Actually I thought we played well in bits but as for most of the season no attack...we just can''t score goals and goals keep you in this league. Unimpressed with CH, if we mange to stay up it will be a miracle Wigan keep picking up points and it is really hard to see us winning against West Brom and certainly not against MC...poor season, lack of quality in the team..missed the chance to strengthen the team in January..poor management.

Don''t worry mate, we''ll stay up because we''ll beat West Brom...Just like all the idiots on here who said we''d beat Newcastle, Fulham, Swansea, Southampton and Villa at home.I''ve been saying for months we''re in the brown stuff but all those who clearly know more than me (because they post more often) guaranteed me safety so I didn''t worry then, why should I start now?

We can''t buy ourselves a win, we''re literally going to be watching the teams below us to see if they can muster more than 38 points now

totally agree with the opcould see it coming in pre season, hes done the same thing all season long, a good manager would have realised long ago it wasnt working and changed ithes not capable of getting them to play well, the squad is supposedly stronger, the buck stops with him

hughton out

Heartily disagree. You are just reacting without thinking.

Plenty of quality and passion and effort displayed today.

But, relegation is possible.

In the end, today summed up our entire season - no bloody luck (penalty aside. Even then, Bennett should have been sent off).

Can''t fault the tactics today either, because we had the beating of them today. Perhaps its just our destiny to suffer this and crawl over the line.

Stay up, and next year we will be strong next season. Get relegated and its not the end of the world - just means going again. But very disappointing and frustrating.

Well, Wigan are doing it again so I think we will need over 40. It''s really come down to this.

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]How do wigan keep doing it?[/quote]

Nobody knows Danny, but I wish they''d go away. Pathetic for a team to only be motivated when their survival is in danger.

I hate to say it, but we just haven''t got the results when it mattered. That''s two key games in Wigan away and Villa at home where losing has dropped us right in it. Holt''s penalty miss against Southampton is proving to be very costly. Despite our huge point lead, we''ve not performed and thrown it all away.

If you know anything about me you''ll know how positive I normally am when it comes to Norwich. Am very worried now. If we don''t beat WBA we''ll probably be down. Very worried WBA lost today, as we seem to be the perfect team for others to bounce back against, like WBA last time we played them.

We''ve really, really made it hard for ourselves this year. You can look at the injustice in games, but we shouldn''t have put ourselves in those positions

Sunderland, Arsenal and West Ham away were recent games in which we should have picked up points that would have seen us comfortably safe by now.

I honestly can''t see us picking up any more points, the only positive thing is that I can''t see Newcastle picking up many either - their goal difference is one worse than ours.

[quote user="Clint"]Don''t worry mate, we''ll stay up because we''ll beat West Brom...Just like all the idiots on here who said we''d beat Newcastle, Fulham, Swansea, Southampton and Villa at home.I''ve been saying for months we''re in the brown stuff but all those who clearly know more than me (because they post more often) guaranteed me safety so I didn''t worry then, why should I start now?[/quote]Spot on Clint!

The reason Wigan are threatening to survive again is because they have a quality manager that breathes belief into his players, and who understands that sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and play to win. Our manager in contrast is terrified of losing and has to have players defending deep all the time. Wigan have a quality manager. We have a garbage manager. There''s little difference between our players - in fact I think our squad is better than Wigan''s squad.

We are down imo, I saw the game, completely toothless up front I am prepared for FLC next season

Unless I''m mistaken the West Brom game hasnt been played yet and we havent lost it. Lets just get behind the team one last time this season at home if after the game we''ve won, lost, drawn people can let the club know what they think. We are not down yet and there are other teams that will be looking at Wigans results not just us. Like Southampton who have just lost another game.

I have tried to be positive as we have been able to do this for weeks, saying that are players need no motivation, it is simple, win and stay up for premiership football.

But our players have proved that they are championship level, today we seemed to do nice stuff till the final third where we proved that our quality is not good enough for this division.

We are still trying to stay up by having a team ethic, as we do not have the individuals to do this, become headline writers.

Our players have cost us as much management decisions. Holty missed penalty against Southampton, terrible referee decisions, hoolahan missing a sitter at villa away. Yes these things happen but if you have quality it is less likely and you put away these chances.

Our record against lower teams has been appalling, appalling... Now even to stand a chance we have to beat WBA.

We have fortunately Sunderland and Newcastle below us, but they will know that we are in severe trouble.

We are dependent on other results, we have had half a season where we could do it, I believe you should always look at other results throughout the whole season. But we are hoping that the 3 teams below us do the same as us over the last few games.

When you have Cardiff and hull coming up you have teams that should cause you little trouble next season. If we stay up now we can really be here for a while.

We have to beat WBA to stand any chance, I cannot believe our ineptness today when we could have pretty much sealed it.

We will get 0pts out of 6pts remaining. In others hands to balls up which I can''t see. Like the 4-0 win against Barnsley to keep gunn in the job that lucky 10 game unbeaten spell has kept that useless plonk in charge for so long 2wins in 19 must be a record. To keep your job.

Board needs looking at. There piss poor decisions to keep him and his crud back room staff have cost us.

No becchio today? 92 mins decided to bring another striker on like for like?!!! Ru serious. Put my gran on who''s been dead for 6 years.

At least we''ve got the east anglia derby to look forward to LOL!!! So sad!

Before stoke we were 30/1 to go down, now we''re 3/1 to go down and falling by the hour as the bets pour in...