Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

tell you what Chris...why not ask John to have a game of

Yeah bit odd I thought. If he''s fit enough to have been playing U21 matches, be in contention for last two league games and play golf today, surely he''s fit enough to be on the bench at least?

I do find it a little weird, maybe he is genuinely actually off - I just can''t see why you wouldn''t want him involved - even if he wasn''t starting he''d be a big boost for the crowd on the bench.

More to the point, Bunn hasn''t exactly been great the last few weeks with some savable shots leaking past him

He''s by far our best keeper and arguably would have kept the first goal out.He''s clearly fit as Hughton said he''s in contention, so why isn''t he playing?  I''ve always felt playing your best 11 leads to the best chance of winning games!

Already sold, he''ll be on to bigger and better things in the summer

Why wouldn''t a club announce it if he''d already been sold?

No reason why they wouldn''t. Especially if the plan was for him not to play again for us.

Bunn was poor today...Ruddy would have had a better chance of saving the first goal being taller than Bunn...and the fact he is a much better goalkeeper! However, CH hates to make changes, which is why we are in this situation - caution first every time!

Keeping faith with Bunn wasn''t an awful choice and Hughton shouldn''t be taken to task over it, but not even having Ruddy on the bench certainly IS something he should be given some stick over. WTF is going on when England''s no 2 keeper can''t even make our bench despite the management team saying he''s fit and able to play, either they''re telling porkies and he''s still not fit, he''s already been sold and they don''t want to risk an injury to damage the deal, or they simply don''t have a bleeding clue - which is it going to be guys?

We were all hoping to see Ruddy today. It would have helped to lift the team and crowd at the very least. Another conservative decision from Hughton.

He''s played in 3 development game, he must be fit enough to play