I''m almost certain Morty will have some deep meaningful words of wisdom that will make us realise it will all be fine.... [:^)]

I fear the usual old bo11ocks will be touted by the clicky bunch of happy clappers.Results speak for themselves no tarting up this season - its been dire at best and embarrassing at worst.Never liked Hughtons "style", its too weak. He really should go asap, but then again I''ve been saying that since September.

Well i do expect morty, grant holt''s 3 year contract and the usual suspects to come on later, say we were robbed. Hughton tactically had lambert in his pocket, and more guff as per. Or maybe they''ll take off those glasses and see the wood for the trees? But i doubt it.

We got beaten, no excuses.But so called fans who take delight in it, to play "I told you so" are scum. Some of you just can''t wait to revel in the misery.

Ooh, we called you out and suddenly we''re reveling in a horrible result? Try again, sir.
Nope, been at work all day.

[quote user="morty"]We got beaten, no excuses.But so called fans who take delight in it, to play "I told you so" are scum. Some of you just can''t wait to revel in the misery.

[/quote]Some of them are Scum in more ways than one, no doubt hoping for the local derby next season.

[quote user="Stig"]Ooh, we called you out and suddenly we''re reveling in a horrible result? Try again, sir.
[/quote]Yeah didn''t think you were actually at the game.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"]Ooh, we called you out and suddenly we''re reveling in a horrible result? Try again, sir.

[/quote]
You''re great to wind up. Does work not excuse me from being unable to attend? 
Were you chanting "You don''t know what you''re doing!" by any chance? You seem like the kind to pull that sort of thing.

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"]Ooh, we called you out and suddenly we''re reveling in a horrible result? Try again, sir.

[/quote]
Were you chanting "You don''t know what you''re doing!" by any chance? You seem like the kind to pull that sort of thing.
[/quote]And you are a tedious idiot. And no fan.At least I made the effort to go and support my team today, rather than coming up with flimsy excuses.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"]Ooh, we called you out and suddenly we''re reveling in a horrible result? Try again, sir.

[/quote]
[/quote]And you are a tedious idiot. And no fan.At least I made the effort to go and support my team today, rather than coming up with flimsy excuses.[/quote]
[:D] Haha, earning a living is a flimsy excuse folks! Fancy that! Anything else to add? I''ll be here for most of the evening [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"]Ooh, we called you out and suddenly we''re reveling in a horrible result? Try again, sir.

[/quote]
[/quote]And you are a tedious idiot. And no fan.At least I made the effort to go and support my team today, rather than coming up with flimsy excuses.[/quote]
Oh, and I assume by the fact you ignored my question - you did chant that. In which case, you probably weren''t needed there as you were counter-productive to team morale. If you would kindly cover my shift next week and I''ll take your seat, that would be much appreciated and I''ll spur the team on to a good old fashioned win!

I do want to add to the "gloating fans" hatred though. Pathetic, really. It comes down to anger with someone just because they disagreed with you - if every fan had been 100% with the OP, we would be in exactly the same situation as we are now, so pipe down because everyone hates the state of play at the moment and nobody can do a thing to affect it.

Doing a good job? Debatable. We''re not down yet, and if we don''t get relegated then Hughton can be judged to have done his job.

A better manager than Lambert? Irrelevant. Lambert left us and had to be replaced. Some people don''t seem to be able to get over that fact.

[quote user="QHcanary"]Doing a good job? Debatable. We''re not down yet, and if we don''t get relegated then Hughton can be judged to have done his job.

A better manager than Lambert? Irrelevant. Lambert left us and had to be replaced. Some people don''t seem to be able to get over that fact.[/quote]^^^This.