Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

no class Lambert

He says he has nothing against Norwich fans who were great to me but his celebrations show me he is all about himself

paul lambert is a competitive, successful manager, chris hughton is a limp wristed negative w@nker and i know who id prefer to have as manager

[quote user="mendhams_rusty_shank"]paul lambert is a competitive, successful manager, chris hughton is a limp wristed negative w@nker and i know who id prefer to have as manager
[/quote]

Who?

[quote user="mendhams_rusty_shank"]paul lambert is a competitive, successful manager, chris hughton is a limp wristed negative w@nker and i know who id prefer to have as manager[/quote]Lambert walked out on Norwich City.  You don''t get to choose.

Why on earth shouldn''t he celebrate a late winner?

Its what any human being does. He was here three years. He''s now just a former manager. No reason why he shouldn''t celebrate regardless of any respect he has for Norwich fans. Could easily be argued he has a lack of respect/passion/desire if he didn''t celebrate that goal.

The way he left obviously left a sour taste. That said he is a competitive and so far relatively successful manager. He had every right to celebrate their goals today. Yes it hurts us because we are seeing it from the viewpoint of supporters, but ultimately for him it is just a job. After another couple of years he''ll most likely be away from Villa and on to the next job.

Got to say good luck to him. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to to achieve that.

He has passion, which is something clearly lacking from our current manager.

His side just confirmed Prem football next year - I''d find it very hard not to celebrate that too if it were the team I was managing

[quote user="Clint"]He has passion, which is something clearly lacking from our current manager.[/quote]Don''t forget the ability to make changes when needed and being able to get a team to do more than defend badly for 90 minutes...

But Indy I thought the one area he has improved is our defence, to the point that its almost impenetrable, aside from the 56 times its been penetrated so far this season with a trip to the Etihad still to come! 

There unfortunately are no redeeming features , no idea and no balls!