Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Unbeaten at home since December 29th

We wont lose today, we may well draw, but we wont lose. If we can beat United and Arsenal at home, then we can certainly beat Villa. We are tough to break down at home and no, i dont care about Villa scoring 6 last week..it was a freak result against a shocking sunderland defense.

I agree. People saying we''ve lost before its even begun are just stupid and how they can call themselves fans amazes me.

Wasting your time on this forum. The bed wetters won''t like such an upbeat and statistically correct fact.

Villa had a good result last week, but they are below us for a reason and are poor on the road. We are good at home, hence, we wont lose.

What so that gives us the right not to lose?

A fighting performance is needed against team when they click are very good on the attack.

Exposing there defence is key. Getting forward wins the game

It is, of course, also a statistical fact that the last visit of Villa to CR led to a 4-1 defeat, although we had a somewhat weakened team out that day, and conceded goals as we went for an equaliser.

We have a weakened team out today, with (POTS?) Turner out, even if Bassong is back. Our hope is either that Villa have mentally settled for a draw (unlikely given Lambert behind them), or that we score a quick couple early on (- do pigs fly?) through our powder-puff strike force.

I honestly think that we may beat WBA, although I hope that will not be necessary, and that we are more likely to beat them than we are to beat Villa.

We are so near the "promised land", - a further year in the EPL and with a very good signing in the bag and money for more. I hope that the team give their all, and that CH provides effective and early substitutes to achieve at least a draw.

[quote user="super canary"]We wont lose today[/quote]Wrong[quote user="super canary"]we may well draw[/quote]Wrong[quote user="super canary"]but we

wont lose[/quote]Wrong[quote user="super canary"]If we can beat United and Arsenal at home, then we can

certainly beat Villa. [/quote]Wrong[quote user="super canary"]Villa scoring 6 last week..it was a freak result against a

shocking sunderland defense.[/quote]Wrong

[quote user="Skerritt"]I agree. People saying we''ve lost before its even begun are just stupid and how they can call themselves fans amazes me.[/quote]Wrong