Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Your choice... Hughton or Lambert

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lambert will always have a place in the history books at Carrow Road.  No-one knows the full facts behind his leaving, so personally I would give him the benefit of the doubt.  It is very negative of people to remember the bad things that happen over the good things.    He gave us three great seasons and for that he will always be welcome at CR - but as an opposing manager.   We have moved on and so has he.   I would like to think that in the future when he brings teams to CR we will  give him a warm welcome, bu this season its all a bit too fresh and today is far too important match to let the issue of an ex-manager get in the way.    He has gone and we have a manager who is trying to develop the whole team in a more grown up fashion - and today the result is all that matters. 

[/quote]Another LDC classic. Do expand please.

" Well its not as if we have a choice is it. I preferred lamberts attacking style, no doubt about that but Hughton has many qualities. "

Agree. I much prefer Lambert, but he left us, so there it is... I was bored silly in the pre-season game against Ajax, and so were my kids, who were looking forward immensly to finally visiting Carrow Rd, and frankly that boredom continued (with brief interruptions) for the whole of this season.

I really don''t care which division we play in next year, but whomever the manager is I do want to see us pass the ball, up tempo, attack the crosses (and put those crosses on heads), and not the shambles of an attack we too often have shown this season.

Was speechless earlier in the week when so many people were answering "Hughton".

Since sept/oct its been blindingly obvious to a section of the support that Hughton is simply not good enough.

Only now does it seem that many people are agreeing.

It''s always been pretty obvious to me that Lambert will go on to achieve great things whereas Hughton will not. Lambert goes for wins and Hughton for draws and that sums up the major difference between them. You don''t win anything with draws !!!!!!