Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

We will lose to Aston Villa on Saturday!

"Thanks for the nod saves a wasted journey, any chance you could tell us what the weather will be like saturday so I can plan an alternative day out?"

Presumably the OP''s gusts of wind are just the prelude to a deep depression followed by some stormy lows, heralding a final meltdown.

Best stay in, and join the OP in not getting out much.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Surely the song for old Seaty has to be based on something by The Smiths......

[/quote]

Stop me if you think you have heard this one before?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

[/quote]

Stop me if you think you have heard this one before?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]No attacking options, negative tactics, poor substitutions. Chris Hughton is lost and has long since run out of ideas.

Villa will punish us. I am convinced we will lose the game on Saturday.

My prediction: Norwich 0-3 Villa[/quote]i bet it is no fun being you.

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

[/quote]

Stop me if you think you have heard this one before?[/quote]

.....last night I dreamt somebody loved me?

Surely "Panic" is the most appropriate at the moment? But then we have "Bigmouth strikes again", "Please please please let me get what I want", "That joke isn''t funny anymore" and "Heaven knows I''m miserable now", so I wonder if Morrisey ever posted on here...

I''ve had a look on the Aston VIlla forums and they seem confident they''ll beat us on Saturday, even though we''ve only lost 3 at home all season to Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea .....

Lets remain positive, personally I think it will be a draw or we''ll scrap a win, can''t see us losing!

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]Just where is Highland Canary when he''s needed for this doom-mongering love-in?[/quote]Oi ! Don''t forget that other little ray of sunshine k/a lincoln canary. We need a bit of positivity to even things up a bit.....

Lighten up everyone.

This is reverse psychology.

Row D keeps predicting we will lose and keeps being wrong.  He has posted this to try and tempt the fates to prove him wrong again.

Respect Row D for taking one (or nearer 40) for the team.

"Oi ! Don''t forget that other little ray of sunshine k/a lincoln canary. We need a bit of positivity to even things up a bit....."

Quite right, Smithy, well spotted!

"Dangerously close to starting a new thread letting you all know I''m leaving the forum."

Would that be as in leaving the forum, but then coming back to haunt us again a little later with some more melancholic musings?

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]I''ve had a look on the Aston VIlla forums and they seem confident they''ll beat us on Saturday, even though we''ve only lost 3 at home all season to Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea ..... Lets remain positive, personally I think it will be a draw or we''ll scrap a win, can''t see us losing![/quote]

I expect that''s because they are Villa fans. Just like the posters on here are confident we''ll win.......

Oh.

Well, at least we''ll see some goals flying in.

Wait till you show Mrs Row 7 Seat 7 the odds you got on your 4-0 prediction.

If she doesn''t do already, she''ll be counting her lucky stars she met you.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Yes. I could return under that name but I''ve forgotten the login details. Bit of a blow.[/quote]

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Genuinely sorry to be right today. We weren''t negative, we just don''t have a goal scorer and were not quite good enough. Quite telling that our goal came from a penalty. Wouldn''t have scored otherwise.

We''ve spent £8m on a striker a season too late. I think we''ve had our lot now and will be relegated. Some people mistake that with me wanting us to be relegated. Two different things. However, really think we don''t have enough.

Sickening to see Lambert all over Villa players at the end, but he deserves it and has that special something.

Oh look, someone pleased they were right...though it was far from 0-3. Hope it made you happy, though it was more luck than judgement - we were in no way outplayed, and deserved something from the game.

The biggest shame is those who made Villa out to be some sort of goal scoring machine a la Barca; fact is, Bunn had sod-all to do.

@Branston Pickle. - obviously, as a Norwich fan, not pleased to be right you absolute clown!

Gutted. Absolutely gutted but what can you do? Cry over well paid people not performing or sit outside with a beer and enjoy the weather and make a little light of it? The latter for me.