Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

We will lose to Aston Villa on Saturday!

No attacking options, negative tactics, poor substitutions. Chris Hughton is lost and has long since run out of ideas.

Villa will punish us. I am convinced we will lose the game on Saturday.

My prediction: Norwich 0-3 Villa

Only 3-0?

They got 4 against us in the League Cup, surely we haven''t improved since then?

That''d be ridiculous, like saying we hadn''t lost at home this year. Which of course we have, Luton. That''s our level.

And Villa have got strikers, pace and a great manager. That they are below us in the league an don''t seem to have improved under Lambert at all is a travesty. His attacking ethos is entertaining and great to watch and for that reason they should be challenging for the champions league.

If we keep them down to 6 we''ll have done well.

We''ll set out to draw 0-0 as we always do, Villa will come here and go for the win and it could be a cricket score by the end of the match, only because the away team''s score is second it would be a dreadful cricket score such as 1-7 which in cricket would mean one run scored for seven wickets lost, and that would be unacceptable, which just shows the depths Hughton and co have dragged us down to.

You might as well send me your ticket Row. You ain''t going to enjoy it anyway.

Sorry, but come on. Seriously?

No attacking options? Five goals in four games. More goals at home than our every so attack opponents...

Negative tactics. Well maybe, but i''m sure he''d prefer defence minded. Because negative tactics, surely indicates a will to lose the game?

Run out of ideas?

A poor performance to a Stoke side who so often force poor performances from their opponents. A win against Reading. A travesty of a officials performance against Arsenal, ruining 85 mins of good work. And a draw against Swansea, who although aren''t doing great now, are still a very good side.

Have you tried SUPPORTING your team? And no, that doesn''t mean having blind faith and pretending everything is perfect, because its not. But being a prat and moaning on when half of what you say is quite easily disprovable anyway is quite frankly embarrassing.

"Grant Holt''s 3 year contract"Dont need to ask what row and seat you''ll be getting if you buy the ticket...

I''d be surrounded by the most relieved set of fans if I got it.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]No attacking options, negative tactics, poor substitutions. Chris Hughton is lost and has long since run out of ideas.

My prediction: Norwich 0-3 Villa[/quote]i''m so glad you are a Norwich Fanwatch us lose 38 games next season failing to score a single goal and conceding 200 in the process eh?

How many games have we lost at home in 2013?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Villa will punish us. I am convinced we will lose the game on Saturday.

My prediction: Norwich 0-3 Villa[/quote]Thanks for the nod saves a wasted journey, any chance you could tell us what the weather will be like saturday so I can plan an alternative day out?

What, so this is the same guy who swore we wouldn''t beat Reading?

Well I disagree - I think we will beat Villa 2-0. It probably won''t be pretty though.....

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]No attacking options, negative tactics, poor substitutions. Chris Hughton is lost and has long since run out of ideas.

My prediction: Norwich 0-3 Villa[/quote]And you will be wrong again.How long before you give up on this negative stuff?

I think it will be a close 1-1 draw, but if either team is going to edge it then it will be Villa they have a pretty decent away record against low teams

Dear Row D Seat 7 Cynic Number 1.....yes we are a poor team over the last 4 months and like you I have little faith left for a great performance ......but this is one we will be up for and I predict an exciting 3-2 win.

This is our Epihony. 3-0 to us. Holt scores 2 to show Lambert that he should have kept his promise to take him with him to Villa

Can we make up a song for Row D?

Something along the lines of the lovely song we sang about Andy Marshall when he left to Ipswich...

This is just clever lucky charm type stuff from the OP. After the same prediction prior to Reading resulted in an ''unexpected'' win, he''s hoping the same will happen this time. It''s just like people wearing the same ''lucky underpants'' or whatever.

:-)

dont know where all these 3-0 to us gimmicks are coming from we would have to play for a fortnight for us to get 3 goals, we have to give it it go imo but have to be mindful villa love to counter attack and have the pace to destroy us if we go all out, so its a case of keeping tight and compact but at the same time try to create more than we have been. Really hope we can get a result but me if i was betting on the outcome i think villa 0-2.

I hardly see why people bother replying to these threads you make.

you are obviously after reactions and attentions, otherwise you would either make/wait for the villa prediction thread.

my prediction:

you''re lonely.

I suspect you are right, Chip20. At least the other lucky charmers (other than the one Chelsea ''supporting'' former PM) don''t wear their pants on the outside, unlike Row D who is determined to air his personal laundry in full view of the surfing public.

The OP needs to go see a shrink.

We are not in a relegation battle and have not been all season. Until it is out of our hands we are cruising to the promised land.

There are 6, yes six, I will say it agian SIX temas beneath us. All worse than us. Thats alomost a third of the league!!!

We wil not lose on saturday and we might win. it is up the the others to catch us and not all of the 4 chasing teams will. 38 poimnts will see us safe but we will finish on 42 .

Vile are worse than us by a long way.

2 - 0 to the mighty Yellows