Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 38

Hi. AC Milan HOME WIN for me this week. Best of luck!

By the way, the NY Canaries will be hosting tailgates at all 3 of the team''s Summer tour games to the US. This is a very American tradition of beers and BBQ in the parking lots before the games.

Sacramento on July 18, San Jose on July 20 and Portland on July 24. I am definitely going to Sacramento and San Jose. If anyone else is making the trip, drop me a line.

Good Evening everyone and the best of luck to everyone:

MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Valladolid

MM - Albion Rovers -v- QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

Good Luck gregt and all our PUPs and hope everyone has a great Bank Holiday weekend :)

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Good Evening everyone and the best of luck to everyone: MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Valladolid MM - Albion Rovers -v- QUEEN OF THE SOUTH Good Luck gregt and all our PUPs and hope everyone has a great Bank Holiday weekend :)[/quote]

I think that might depend on you know what [:-*]

Right this is it I have finally decided the final six.

I would have posted them earlier but jellytot has swanned off for a night of wine and bingo and left me to tend to the kids.

I have decided to go with teams with home advantage and have stayed away from the English leagues as anything could happen here,the final six are.....

ELGIN to beat east Stirling

AJAX to beat willem 11

PSG to beat Valenciennes

AC MILAN to beat Torino

JUVENTUS to beat Palermo

MARSIELLE to beat Bastia

Thank you everybody for your help and I hope we win

Ps my pick is MARSIELLE to beat Bastia :)

[quote user="gregt"]Right this is it I have finally decided the final six. I would have posted them earlier but jellytot has swanned off for a night of wine and bingo and left me to tend to the kids. I have decided to go with teams with home advantage and have stayed away from the English leagues as anything could happen here,the final six are..... ELGIN to beat east Stirling AJAX to beat willem 11 PSG to beat Valenciennes AC MILAN to beat Torino JUVENTUS to beat Palermo MARSIELLE to beat Bastia Thank you everybody for your help and I hope we win Ps my pick is MARSIELLE to beat Bastia :)[/quote]

Thank you for these Greg. They look a brilliant final six with a healthy potential payout. You certainly got a lot of options from the PUPs this week. 22 different forecasts by Friday evening is great going. And from those great options your six look nailed on. I''ve placed the bet with bet365 and if succesful it will pay £47.98. Here are the details : -

Elgin

1/3

12:45 Sat

Lapp

Marseille

8/15

4:00 Sat

Greg

Ajax

1/12

11:30 Sun

Yankee, Beaus, Mister

AC Milan

1/4

2:00 Sun

Chelle. NYC

Juventus

4/9

2:00 Sun

Sid, Twidio

PSG

1/5

8:00 Sun

Tilly, Leeds, Meth

Good luck Greg and all you PUPs. Here''s hoping you do better than Jellytot and her mum did at the bingo....

Good luck Greg, I realise I''m a bit late but I''m going for the final day of the Championship where I expect:

Watford to beat Leeds

Good luck Greg and all you pups.

Yes we go overnight on 2/2. Here''s hoping the other 4 follow suit tomorrow. Well done so far Greg. Sleep well[S][;)]

Well now PUPs.. We have Mario Balotelli on board this weekend! His 84th min winner for Milan alongside Juve winning 1-0 and Ajax winning 5-0 means it''s all on PSG in France tonight. Let''s get the power of the PUPs on the case[H]

Just couldn''t do it. Really unlucky Greg and all you PUPs.

Looking forward to Greg''s go next year already. That was a great first attempt.

Gutted couldn''t have been closer, I thought we were there after this afternoons results, never mind, good luck next week everybody :)

Brilliant effort by Greg and all you PUPs this weekend. The banker let us down but those things will happen from time to time. Greg had a great strategy which nearly came off helped by the brilliant selections he was given to consider. We all deserved better.

Here are the stats. 41 PUPs picked with 33 successful (80%) Between us we gave Greg 24 diffewrent options from wich 18 won (75%).

PSG did for Tilly so it couldn''t be closer at the top of our league. With two weeks to go Mr Bump and Tilly are neck & neck at the top. The pressure is on...

Here''s the latest league table showing those who have at least 50% correct from at least 50% available weeks. Welcome on to the table Mr Angry who has made the table on 79%. He''s become a really valuable member of our team and will be a threat for you top PUPs next season. The dotted line indicates the top 40. That''s really close too. Those who finish above that line will be making the final selections next season.

Mr. Bump353892%
Til 1010353892%
Herman171989%
Jed Exodus333887%
Beauseant323786%
Mister Chops313686%
Norfolkbroadslim303586%
Sports Desk Pete172085%
Cosmic Twin323884%
Hissing Sid323884%
Yankee Canary323884%
Statto313784%