Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 38

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 38 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week we have one of our many unsung heroes with GregT in charge and making the final selections for the first time. Greg just quietly gets on with the business of posting his nap each week and this season his selections have been consistently correct. In fact he’s right up there near the top of our league with 26 correct picks from 32 which is over 80%. I know you PUPs have are aware of this because I’ve noticed Greg’s selections often being included in the final six. But good as Greg is he is going to need us to be at our best if he is to get us our 10th win of the season. Dont forget for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

I was lucky enough to be at Carrow Road on Monday evening proudly watching our under 18s take another huge step towards winning the FA Youth Cup. Of course it’s only half-time in the tie but that lead is an advantage and it was great to see the lads celebrate in front of so many fans. I am proud of the fact that us PUPs have helped with the development of these players for so many years. It’s a great connection to have and I know that those contributions are appreciated.

So now Ill hand the thread over to GregT. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs..…Take it away Greg ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]...

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy,so far.

Serie A for me this week

Juventus v Palermo - Home Win

Juve are top and have 13-2-2 34-9 at home, Palermo are 4th bottom with 1-7-9 10-26 away.

Best of luck GregT, and all you PUPs

Italy this week

AC Milan (12-1-4 32-15 home) v Torino (2-9-6 22-27 away) - Home Win

Good luck everyone, especially GregT

I''m off to Portugal where I think Benfica will beat Estoril. Good luck everyone (except Banana).

Grasshoppers to beat Servette at home in the Swiss Super League please. Grasshoppers are 2nd, Servette are bottom. Odds are 1/2 at the mo. Good luck GregT and all PUPs.

Thank you very much NN I''ve been looking forwards to this for a while. I''m feeling quite lucky this week as I''ve just got in from playing a midweek match for the mighty Newton flotman,in which i scored a far post header, this doesn''t happen very often as I''m a centre back in a sort of Gary Doherty mould :)

Anyway I have been looking at the fixtures a spotted a couple of possibilities but I will definitely be looking for lots of help from all the pups !!

This is a very drunkened pick this week i;m sorry to say.

A rampant Norwich victory over the Villa please!!!!!

Onwarsds and upwards!!!

West Brom v Wigan HOME win for me please this week.

Good luck to all, especially Greg, but not Nana.

I''m going over to Holland with Yankee. But a different match. PSV (who are W13 D0 L3 F54 A15 at home) take NEC who are (W6 D1 L9 F23 A32 away)

PSV v NEC Home Win

Crystal Palace to beat Peterborough HOME WIN

Good evening to you Nutty,very good luck to you GregT and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to France and a HOME WIN please for PSG v Valenciennes.

By the way nana i am going to put you in a blender when i get my hands on you.[:@]

Fulham to beat Reading for me.

Good luck all PUP''s with their picks, except Nana ;-)

Scottish Third Division where Elgin need a BIG win to stand any chance of the play-offs. What better opponents than East Stirling who have lost their last nine games on the bounce (including a 9-1 and 6-0) conceding 36 and scoring just 7 goals in those games.Elgin v East Stirling.......Home win.God luck gregt. [Y]ps Glad nana plumbed for Villa as he rarely gets any right.

To the Nordost section of the German Regionaliga.Zwickau to win at home against Torgelower SV.Zwickau with a reasonable home record of 7-5-1 and 19/5, while Torgelower''s away record is 0-2-10 and 9/30. Zwickau almost certainly cannot go up, so perhaps not that much motivation, while Torgelower are rock bottom and all but relegated. Assuming Zwickau try at all they should win.Good luck to all!