Sign in to follow this  
cky

youth

what young players can u see breaking into the team this season well apart from shacks

Hendo will probably be the only one who gets a chance seeing as Jarvis is behind the strikers. I see Joe Lewis eventually breaking into the first team but it might not be this season.

Henderson and Jarvis are obvious ones.

Shackell shoudl be in the starting 11 against conventry and Lewis will no doubt be no the bench at some point this season.

To the best of my knowledge its Cave-Brown who Fluff mentioned. Likewise, Fluff, i think that Cave-Brown is the best prospect for the future who is in the Academy at the mo.

i know the distant future is bright as three of the young lads from our youth football club are part of the fitc programme and they are great little players even though they are very young. the club has an excellent youth set up and long may it continue!

[quote]To the best of my knowledge its Cave-Brown who Fluff mentioned. Likewise, Fluff, i think that Cave-Brown is the best prospect for the future who is in the Academy at the mo.[/quote]

I think Michael Spillane is one to look out for too.

henderson 4 definate hes s bright young lad wiv loadz talent hes got a future at ncfc and g8 hes fit 2 and hes ma fav player !!!  joe lewis to hes got some skill at least dont reali know about jarvis