Sign in to follow this  
Wimbledoncanary

boring.

I love my team very much but I''m getting absolutely disgusted by some of the fans mentality on match days. Booing the players is unacceptable , remember where we were 3 years , remember how this squad has been assembled on a budget, remember this is PREMIERSHIP football- not mickey mouse stuff. People calling for Hughtons head are bewildering , please stay at home and let the real fans get behind the team. The team need the fans to get behind them when they are not up to scratch not norfolk moaning which sounds like a sheep being impaled with a tractor every time a pass goes that bit too far or stray. The difference between this year and last year has been the atmosphere at Carrow road - it is not the cauldron it was. Is it me or are the older member of carrow road who tend to do more moaning then the youngsters? Iv''e had the pleasure and displeasure of sitting in every stand this season and I can''t stand sitting in the GW s retirement stand with all the negative energy everytime the ball gets passed back. If your going to moan at match day PLEASE STAY AT HOME

First of all I don''t boo.In fact the only booing I''ve heard was for the substitution yesterday ,not at any of the players.
As for the cauldron atmosphere ,the players have to do things to raise the crowd sometimes.It only needs one good strong tackle ,a chance on goal anything.None of which have been have really happened in the last few home games.The team can''t even string a few passes together at the moment for goodness sake ,it''s no wonder people are getting frustrated.
I really hope we stumble over the finishing line this season and stay up , but I''m starting to wonder.Apart from a few minutes at the end of the Everton game we''ve been terrible since mid december.

Booing is awful and detrimental.

Football crowds generally are notorious moaners, and the average Man of \norfolk is no exception and, indeed, probably achieves high ratings in the matter. 

The overall atmosphere depends just what''s on show and for the most part recently the crowd have been subjected to pretty dire fayre. Quite a crescendo of noise resonated from my  laptop towards the ending of the Everton game I seem to remember and it all seemed pretty loud against Spurs.

Yesterday is best forgotten. Many a time, as an exile who attends infrequently, whilst fiddling with my stream I have that ''wish I was there'' feeling as kick-off approaches and the green and yellow terraces are awash with excicted anticipation. With those awful conditions yesterday, amongst the worst ever surely, I was so so glad that I was sat in my warm room with a cold lager and a stop-start screen, whilst feeling very sorry for the freezing cold crowd and even a bit so for the soaked players. The poor home display did not help, but neither did the weather. 

At least it was a point, along with a pointer as to a couple of players who could well do with a spell on the sidelines.