Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

How many shots against Sunderland

Cause we''ve only had 3 shots in the last 2 games the scores bound to be 0 - 0 so instead of a score prediction thought maybe we should have a shots prediction instead I''m gonna say we''ll have 3 shots what everyone else think?

Another long north east trip on a Sunday; I guess a 0-0 would be a good result - that''s if, and only if, we can win a couple at come which seems unlikely. Swansea come here looking forward to European football, cup winners and under no pressure. Not many clubs have that freedom in March. Be afraid.

Sunderland are dire at the moment I fancy us to get 20 shots including a (converted) Snodgrass penalty. Away or not I see this match as easier than the Soton one.

Are we guessing shots on target, or just any shots at all?

I concur that this one is more winnable than the Southampton game. Four points from the next two games (which i think we''ll get) and we''re cruising. Sunderland will have to come out to win and i''m confident we''ll exploit it.

Well if 1 shot = 1 goal and we win 1-0 then it''s all good in my book!

But we''ve only won once away all season. If we discuss poor form going into a match we should have beaten Newcastle (I still see this match as particularly significant as a missed opportunity) Fulham and, indeed, Southampton who had only won 1 in 6. I''m sure we''ll set ourselves as 4-5-1 with Holt as the lone striker. I really can''t see a positive oucome given Holt''s form, Hughton''s current tactics and our lack of belief.

We''re at the business end now, I think a few players along with Hughton will be having words with themselves to ensure we get over the line. That''s what i''m hoping for anyway. I also maintain that 0-0 v Saints was a positive result.