Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Stadium expansion

Last season there was talk of the stadium being expanded with the attendance going to around 33k. At the time most people felt it was a good idea.

But....if we were to do it now, would we even hit 30k? Is the demand there?

It seems for every person on the waiting list, there is one ST holder cancelling.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]At the time most people felt it was a good idea.[/quote]The sensible ones didn''t. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]At the time most people felt it was a good idea.[/quote]The sensible ones didn''t. [;)][/quote]

The same sensible ones that thought lambert wouldn''t leave? [;)]

If you don''t know Tom Cavendish you soon will, now please for all our sakes just let this drift down the page.

The thing that is particularly striking is the decline in our away support. We''ve taken reduced allocations at most grounds this season - even Man U - I wonder how many of us will be on the way back from Sunderland this tie next week - possibly not many more than a thousand I fear.

"Highland Canary"The thing that is particularly striking is the decline in our away support. We''ve taken reduced allocations at most grounds this season - even Man U - I wonder how many of us will be on the way back from Sunderland this tie next week - possibly not many more than a thousand I fear.

But that can''t be solely put down to the quality of football. Cost is also major factor.

We have three corners of our ground without hotels. I think this needs to be addressed first. Maybe a B&B where the snakepit is?

[quote user="Herman "]"Highland Canary"The thing that is particularly striking is the decline in our away support. We''ve taken reduced allocations at most grounds this season - even Man U - I wonder how many of us will be on the way back from Sunderland this tie next week - possibly not many more than a thousand I fear.

But that can''t be solely put down to the quality of football. Cost is also major factor.[/quote]

It''s cost and novelty factor Herman. Lots of people went away last season cos it was a newish experience to visit other prem clubs, the novelty of that can wear off pretty quick and as you say it just gets more and more expensive, next season will be worse.