Anyone else watch Morison for Leeds tonight?    Pacy, good touch, desire, terrific finishing, smiling.    Pleased to see him do well - it must have been difficult being at Norwich with all the flack from the fans with the ridiculous gossip and abuse. Looks like a different player.    Mind you that''s how he started with us.    Interesting to see if he keeps going or if the lazy tag follows him to Leeds after a few weeks.   Good to see Arron Wilbraham on the pitch too - now there was a player that confounded his critics.

Should never of let him go.

Last season proved what a good player he can, yet again another one to unfortunately fall victim to the boring tactics and being the constant scape goat of the fans

I think his performance mirrored the whole teams'' in some ways.

Got off to a flier, scored some great goals, then found life increasingly difficult.

I suspect his frustrated demeanour was largely down to how hard it is in the Prem, how hard you have to work as a Norwich forward with little reward.

I think he realised he wasn''t really quite up to the job. He''ll be much happier in the Champs.

For whatever reason he ran out steam at Norwich. In my opinion it was right to move him on when we did.

Good luck to the lad he served his purpose here. 

Morison will do ok now that he''s back in the class of football where he can shine. Not quite good enough for the Prem.

[quote user="Wiz"]Another player ''ruined'' by team Hughton.[/quote]

I don''t know how you can say that when Morison hasn''t performed since the middle of last season - under Lambert.  Maybe you should blame Lambert in that case? 

Wiz you mean another player detroyed by team wiz and his negative group of supporters. Morison was on fire until he was booed for scoring 7 in 8 simply because he was keeping Holt out of the team. Morison booed because he was not Holt Hughton given severe abuse by people like you for not being Lambert - ringing any bells ?  

[quote user="Yarmy"]Wiz you mean another player detroyed by team wiz and his negative group of supporters. Morison was on fire until he was booed for scoring 7 in 8 simply because he was keeping Holt out of the team. Morison booed because he was not Holt Hughton given severe abuse by people like you for not being Lambert - ringing any bells ?  [/quote]

Team Wiz?............I like the sound of that.[Y]

Wiz, why do you get so much enjoyment over Norwich''s downfalls but when we are great you are nowhere to be seen.

Inb4 you skip round or ignore the question yet again

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]"An Wiz, Morison had been struggling much longer than Hughton has been here you (unt" Prozac, that was class.[/quote]

What swearing?

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]Wiz, why do you get so much enjoyment over Norwich''s downfalls but when we are great you are nowhere to be seen. Inb4 you skip round or ignore the question yet again[/quote]

Read my posts when we win...........I go potty with joy.

Dodgy and very personal rumours. Fans moaning whenever he touched the ball. Both reasons for a poor second half of Lamberts season,for Morison. Why did he do the shushy motion when he scored against Arsenal?

Anyway good luck to the lad.

Wiz wrote.

"What swearing?"

Not so much the swearing Wiz, more the fact that prozac is right. Morison`s form declined under Lambert, something you fail to recognise.

Morison lost his way for us. Something happened to turn the 10+ goal premier league player into the bloke getting on for 3 minutes at the end of the game,  looking disinterested and seemingly wanting away. It''s not the first time a situation like that occurs, but all this "he has found his level" routine is much too simplistic. An alien landing today would question Holt and suggest he isn''t good enough for the Prem, but last year it was never in question. Is Holt''s performance about "finding his level"?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]Wiz, why do you get so much enjoyment over Norwich''s downfalls but when we are great you are nowhere to be seen. Inb4 you skip round or ignore the question yet again[/quote]

Read my posts when we win...........I go potty with joy.

[/quote]

How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes I struggle to find any truth in your lies And now my heart stumbles on things I don''t know This weakness I feel I must finally show...

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Not up to it at the top level. early days yet but little evidence yet to think Becchio is any better[/quote]

Agreed YC. Be careful what you wish for it seems. Many people wanted Morison gone and a replacement brought in. Both have happened. Not sure where the bounty of goals is though. Can''t see the switch has benefitted us but Leeds must be laughing.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Never really looked up to premiership standard even when he had that good scoring run last season. His touch, technique and passing were just not there.

I am sure he will score 15-20 goals again in the Championship.[/quote]That. When he played well, he compensated for his technical shortcomings with added aggression, but after his injury last season, he seemed to have lost that extra oomph, making his erratic side all too visible. I don''t think it was a mistake to let him go, and glad to see him do well.