Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

MK Dons away in the cup

[quote]Lets take over the ground in all quarters like we did last time! I''m looking forward to going.[/quote]

Can I shift tack here DD?.

May I suggest, it would suite City to lose this game, in this Micky Mouse of a trophy.

Premiership teams in general, never take it seriously, often fielding near reserve strength teams!. And we certainly don''t need some 1st or 2nd division ''tackle'' injuring one of our players.

I will relax, when we are out of this worthless cup, and back concentrating on the £30 million pound reward, which comes with promotion!.

Awesome draw - I live in Northampton about 15 miles away!!! They had a rough season last year and only just escaped relegation!! It would be good if we could actually have a decent cup run!

Gosh! I used to live in Brackley, halfway between Mase Canary and Alex Harvey-Jone...

I would love a cup run. We haven''t had a proper one for years. If others treat it with contempt we might even get through a  few rounds!!

[quote]Can I shift tack here DD?. May I suggest, it would suite City to lose this game, in this Micky Mouse of a trophy. Premiership teams in general, never take it seriously, often fielding near reserve s...[/quote]

I''ve forgotten what a cup win is like, beginning to think we couldn''t even beat Gorleston if there was a trophy involved.

[quote]I still live in Brackley, so it''s ideal for me![/quote]

Brackley Horatio ?

Shouldn''t you be in Portsmouth ?

The Queen and 167 ships are putting on a special show for you and you''re still in BRACKLEY !

I hate Franchise FC and that loathsome Peter Winkleman, so I hope we stuff them! The sooner AFC Wimbledon swap places with them the better!

[quote]So then Wiz, if we lose 1-0 to a team in a lower league than us would that be a good omen? Remember Northampton?[/quote]

Yes, it would normally be a good omen Weston. But, as City have not given Deeno, his usual No.36 shirt, its irrelevent.

You see, No.36 is a powerful magical number, and now Ashton doesn''t have it no more.

Oh deary me, a terrible calamity of biblical proportions!.   

Hey Wiz - I would not worry about us going far in the competition cos we will get knocked out anyway.  History of playing crap teams in the first round has not been good to us and only Norwich can get beat agains teams like this.    

[quote]Have to admit Wiz, I wasn''t expecting that!! Apart from the fact that Deano was number 36 last season, what else is so special about it?[/quote]

36 equals 6X6.

6 is the number of the beast, X6 represents the 6 knights of Serius, charged with the beasts death, thus 36, has always been considered as a powerful number of fate, destiny and good fortune in a lot of cultures, and certain branches of magic.

10 hasn''t!. 

[quote]Gosh! I used to live in Brackley, halfway between Mase Canary and Alex Harvey-Jone...[/quote]

I know Brackley well mate - I go to the dentist there. I also used to live in Oxford!!

[quote]36 equals 6X6. 6 is the number of the beast, X6 represents the 6 knights of Serius, charged with the beasts death, thus 36, has always been considered as a powerful number of fate, destiny and good ...[/quote]

6 is also the number of eggs in a box,also the number of fingers on the hand of a person from Wisbech.....truly magical

[quote]Can I shift tack here DD?. May I suggest, it would suite City to lose this game, in this Micky Mouse of a trophy. Premiership teams in general, never take it seriously, often fielding near reserve s...[/quote]

Didn''t this mickey mouse cup in its lactating guise get us into Europe where we played some mickey mouse club called Bayern Munich?

Please can I have a mickey mouse cup run with an open top bus ride round the city showing off a mickey mouse cup being cheered on by mickey mouse supporters,with I assume 1st Whiz sitting at home mumbling spells into his Horlicks!!

[quote]I thought 666 was the Number of the Beast Wiz. Unless Iron Maiden were lying to me!![/quote]

Weston: I DID mention the beast my friend. But I was refereing to those 6 brave souls charged with his death.....on earth that is.

No Legs: Sceptic or should that read septic!. Be realistic here man, can you see City winning it, I mean, how on earth would they beat a team like Man U?........Oops, we already have!.  

I''ll get my coat!.

[quote]Didn''t this mickey mouse cup in its lactating guise get us into Europe where we played some mickey mouse club called Bayern Munich? Please can I have a mickey mouse cup run with an open top bus ride ...[/quote]

We actually got into Europe because Arsenal won the FA Cup

Great draw for me. I only live 10 miles away.

Can''t stand Franchise FC though. They represent everything that''s wrong with football these days. Be nice to see another Hucks super-strike to knock ''em out

Totally agree we dont need this to get in the way of our main priority .the only thing i like about the draw is its local for me as i live in npton.i hope we totally outclass them for 90 mins ,but then lose it in injury time to a hotly disputed penalty.we can then get back to the serious stuff.it was my local team that knocked us out last time. we then went on to win the league so i will settle for that again as much as it will hurt me to see us lose any game.

[quote]Totally agree we dont need this to get in the way of our main priority .the only thing i like about the draw is its local for me as i live in npton.i hope we totally outclass them for 90 mins ,but the...[/quote]

that is a statement of a logger.(lose to a disputed penalty) what a load of codswallop! when we go to coventry we go to win, not lose or draw!!!

[quote]Great draw for me. I only live 10 miles away. Can''t stand Franchise FC though. They represent everything that''s wrong with football these days. Be nice to see another Hucks super-strike to knock ''em ...[/quote]

Where do you live bedsCanary? I take it in Bedfordshire somewhere??? I live in a small village called Brafield-on-the-Green on the main A428 near Northampton!!! I haven''t met many fellow Canary fans in this neck of the woods!