Sign in to follow this  
unique

Fingers crossed Wigan survive relegation....

Obviously not at City''s expense,,,,but if they manage to get past Millwall or Blackburn and reach the Cup Final, then they will qualify for the Europa League. This should stretch their squad to the limit next season and make them a hot favourite for one of next season''s relegation spots.

They can beat the best and lose to the worst. I have a soft spot for them and all they have achieved but for our sake i hope they do not repeat their end of season run of last year

QPR, Reading and villa down would do me perfectly.   Wigan are a modern footballing miracle,  unearthing talent and taking a risk only to see them move on again.   Shame the fan base is rugby league but its the sort of story that should be celebrated.

Martinez is a star.

I feel we wont need much help next season though as we will significantly strengthen during the summer

Quite possibly 2 All Lancashire semi-finals. Quite an oddity. Just happy that Wigan have more games this season in which to crock their players.

Imagine Cardiff adapting really well to prem life personally.

Forest and Leicester have great finances, but as we know with qpr and southampton, that doesnt always guarentee success.