Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

4 more points to be safe!!

I know we have not played consistently well for a while and we have not scored many recently but we will survive. We have Wigan away, Reading at home, Villa at home, West Brom at home these are all winnable games. People will argue that they are not winnable with the form we have been producing of late but our play will start to click again and our fight and determination will see us over the line.

I would like us to start games with a high tempo and get some strong fair tackles in early on as this is when we are at our best. Maybe CH needs to try a different formation than 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 just to get some more creativity and shots off at goal. I would like us to try the diamond or a 3-5-2.

Bunn

Martin Turner Bassong

Whittaker Garrido

Johnson Fox

Snodgrass

Holt Kamara

Formation is not how i typed it, Whittaker and Garrido as wing backs. Johnson and Fox in the middle with Snodgrass roaming just in front. Holt and Kamara up top.

With Pilkington and Tettey out injured I would like to see E.Bennet on the right, Snodgrass over to the left, with both swapping over during the game to mix it up a bit.

R.Martin into midfield where Tettey would play and bring Whittaker to left back.

Any Two from Holt, Becchio and Kamara inthe box waiting for the crosses to be fed in, push them up and deliver into the box.

WE NEED TO SCORE GOALS!!!!

[quote user="Les"]With Pilkington and Tettey out injured I would like to see E.Bennet on the right, Snodgrass over to the left, with both swapping over during the game to mix it up a bit.

R.Martin into midfield where Tettey would play and bring Whittaker to left back.[/quote]Evening, Fergie.So while you''re playing two right backs out of position, who''s playing Right back?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Evening, Fergie.So while you''re playing two right backs out of position, who''s playing Right back?

[/quote]LOL he must have misread the post as "Four More Pints", I can see what he''s saying but as you point out the RB void might be a problem with that lineup.

Interesting that Pardew reckons that Newcastle, level on points with us, are now safe from relegation.

[quote user="AJ"]Interesting that Pardew reckons that Newcastle, level on points with us, are now safe from relegation.[/quote]What would he know, the French thought they were going to walk Agincourt....[img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/parde.jpg[/img]