Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

Stop the negativity

we need 6 points from 9 games, all this negativity about hughton, tactics etc just get behind the team, this season is just about staying up and were close to doing that. come on you yellows

[quote user="ncfc2012"]we need 6 points from 9 games, all this negativity about hughton, tactics etc just get behind the team, this season is just about staying up and were close to doing that. come on you yellows[/quote]

Five more 0-0 draws and I think we are there.

We can do it!

4 points will just do it so 4 nil nil draws then! The fans will stop the negativity when the management does.

[quote user="JF"]4 points will just do it so 4 nil nil draws then! The fans will stop the negativity when the management does.[/quote]

Yeah right, plastic fans everywhere. When team has few bad results they all throw toys out of the pram. Even when lambert was here.... Good result and he a genious. Bad result and he ''got it wrong'' zzzzzzz.

Only those who are fully commited to this club will stop stop being negative, the plastic fans will forever change there opinion after one result.

It must be a fantastic view from your lofty perch?

Some of our fans have very short memories,when I was walking away from the 7-1 home loss to Col u if somebody had told me we would be in the prem 2 years later then stay there for the 2nd season I would have bit their hand off,i know we are struggling to score goals at the moment but we don''t have multi million pound players in our squad so they will struggle at times.If anyone thinks things are so bad then I suggest they go and have a word with one or two south of the border maybe then they might gain a bit of perspective.GET A GRIP AND STOP MOANING !!

That''s what we are hoping for TFA. Built/building a solid defence and all summer to build a solid attack.

Load up on valium and implodeWe''re comatose at Carrow RoadShe''s over-bored, and starts to snoreOh no, we know the full time scoreNil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nilNil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nilNil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nilNil-nil, Nil-nil, Nil-nilGoing forwards, we''re not dangerousCome on City, entertain us!We look worse than Queen''s Park RangersLeaving early, can you blame us?Ethel MermanAndrew SurmanBrian LaraKei KamaraYeah

OT, I''ve never seen this before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

Fell off my chair when the cow appeared ...

The game saturday was extremely boring and I thought we played cr@p and were lucky to get a point. But I am a fan whatever happens. The reference to the Colchester game is valid! Who would have thought we would be in the prem after that game? I do think our management should be a bit more adventurous though, people come to the football to see some goals and attacking is often the best way to defend!

I personally think we''ll get hammered if we sit back against Sunderland.

I''m not sure there is a preponderance of negativity, except from a few who express their views robustly, but I think there is a general and increasing level of concern. Consensus seems to be that we are somewhat fortunate to be where we are in the league and we seem to be losing momentum at exactly the wrong time. That knowledge of where we have come from fuels this, it is not about forgetting the past but because of the past. Do we really want to go through the long slog again? This season is absolutely critical- PL money is about to go through the roof and if we miss out again as we did in 95 it would be the worst possible time to do so given all the hard work to get back here. We got a draw on Sat at home against a team from the Champ who are below us and who have a poor defence, and although we could have won with a dodgy pen, we failed to create much and but for some poor finishing and Lallana missing a sitter, could have been dumped. Small margins like this could easily swing the other way and CH is walking a bit of a tightrope with his approach. I think most feel that we are better than this since all the strengthening to last years squad.

A brave second post and to date you seem to have escaped lightly.

Many on here wouldnt be happy if they didnt have something to moan about.

We have Sunderland away this weekend and I guarantee that City will play much better than they did there last season, win, draw or even lose..............in my opinion that was a performance way worse than anything CH''s City have produced this season.......many have short memories, and as you say the margins are very thin between success and failure and what matters right now is keeping in this division, then CH can go on with the next stage of his rebuild. 

Er, is football meant to be a form of entertainment (other than masochism), or does merely existing in the Premiership equate to some kind of utopia for some people? Personally I''d rather be in whatever league we can compete on the pitch and produce some expansive attacking football. Bollocks to the Premiership if it means we just park the bus in every game!

[quote user="JF"]4 points will just do it so 4 nil nil draws then! The fans will stop the negativity when the management does.[/quote]They will be the same fans getting hysterical about us possibly getting relegated towards the end of last season even though we had 43 points already?And the same fans who were convinced we were going to blow promotion from League One after getting beaten at Leyton Orient?There will be fans who will be relentlessly negative, regardless of how we''re playing or what results we''re picking up, and who seeemingly cannot wait to find fault with something.

Nonsense, its just that some people are prepared to call it how it is. All is not well on the pitch at the moment and hasnt been for some time, to suggest otherwise would be burying your head in the sand.

Dubai Mark, lets swap places, you can have my seat at carrow road & watch us defend & not get out of our own half until the last five minutes against a world class southampton side(who had 17 shots to our 3), as the old song use to go "ALL WE ARE SAYING, IS GIVE US A GOAL"

When we get relegated,and we will because that''s what a club the size of Norwich does some of our fans may well wish we were back in the premier league getting a few nil nil draws .

[quote user="JF"]Nonsense, its just that some people are prepared to call it how it is. All is not well on the pitch at the moment and hasnt been for some time, to suggest otherwise would be burying your head in the sand.[/quote]So is thinking we were going to miss out on promotion and being worried we would be relegated when we had a bad run around this stage last year "calling it how it is"?

No, calling it how it is are the people who are rightly saying that all is not well on the pitch and that they are concerned with the perfomances of the team and management. The problem with this forum is that if you air genuine concerns you are imediatly labelled a '' pant wetter''. Our perfomances have been poor since the swansea game and its only that 10 game streak that looks like saving our season. We will stay up but we are looking like limping over the line and that doesnt bide well for next season. Thats not negative or pant wetting just fact.

The decline is the biggest worry.  Our attacking play has gone downhill as the season has progressed.  Barring complete disaster we will cross over the finish line with ease this season.  A few more bore draws will do it, and no doubt be how we do it.