Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

So, just WHO are you?.

Well, I''ve come out, or so to speak!.              

David J was the 1st wizard (yes, I have added my Grandmothers maiden name on the end, just for effect!) 

But have you got the nerve to go public as well?.

Big A, on another thread did.

Hell, even the moderators do!.

If we all met at a City game, forum etc, we would, if we got talking, all introduce ourselves, yes?.

We belong to the best damn group of supporters in the world, we support the best club in the world. And we are on by far, the best message board in the Cosmos!, so come on, who are you?. 

[quote]Well, I''ve come out, or so to speak!. David J was the 1st wizard (yes, I have added my Grandmothers maiden name on the end, just for effect!) But have you got the nerve to g...[/quote]

Well I''ve added my great,great ,great,great,great,great grandfathers name for effect,Mark Aethelwold Axeblood!!

[quote]Well, I''ve come out, or so to speak!. David J was the 1st wizard (yes, I have added my Grandmothers maiden name on the end, just for effect!) But have you got the nerve to g...[/quote]

I''ve always used my real name.

Totally agree with your post, we are indeed supporters of the best team in the world!

Im Adam Kemp, proud city supporter.

you may remember me from being mascot in the Norwich - westham match at carrow road in our promotion season.

The rest of you, cmon, lets be havin'' ya!

Alex Sutton am i, and no relation to Chris! This is the reason why I''ve never had my name on the back of my City shirt, as people might think i''m just slightly out of date....

However, this year I think i''ll make an exception!

I think half the fun of being part of this Forum is imagining what the other punters do, or are.

I am who I say I am, Jim and I live in Gorleston, nothing hidden there so no need to "come out".

But I have built up a mental picture of other posters with non committal names, I think it would destroy the illusion if their details were known.

For instance I imagine Y.C. as an American District Judge, due to his eloquence and judgmental posts, what a let down if he turned out to be that spotty youth who serves burgers on Yarmouth sea front.

(No disrespect or offense intended against spotty faced beefburger sellers in Yarmouth or anywhere in general)

My user name is Canarychick

My real name is Jenny.  I live in Dereham and my husband, myself and 2 kids are season ticket holders in the Geoffrey Watling Stand at Carrow Road.

Can''t wait for the season to begin........  I miss my Saturday footie!

I am Father Ed Tomlinson

Former season ticket holder and Norwich School pupil

Current assistant priest at St Thomas of Canterbury Church in Brentwood

Married to Hayley - a painting restorer

Rugby player- football fan!

I''m Alex Harvey-Jones - born in Norwich but now live in Northampton unfortunately! I have just finished a degree in geography at Durham Uni and am graduating on thursday!

Am also a huge Northamptonshire County Cricket Club fan - something to take away the football withdrawal symptoms during the close season!!!

I''ve always used my real name. Got a season ticket in the corner of the Norwich & Peterborough and City Stand. Off to uni next year though so might struggle to see all the games though

[quote]I''ve always used my real name.[/quote]

I also have never hidden behind a nickname.

[quote]Nick Wright 19 years old Live in North Walsham and at uni at Nottingham Trent where i am studing history[/quote]

nick, i also live in walsham.

Im 14, go to north walsham high.

North walsham isnt the greatest place on earth is it?

[quote]I''ve always used my real name. Got a season ticket in the corner of the Norwich & Peterborough and City Stand. Off to uni next year though so might struggle to see all the games though[/quote]

Which uni are you going to mate??

Marc, 22

Born near Derby, live in Bedford and Norwich City season ticket holder for 15 years!

Proud father of 3 month old Iwan. City''s future star striker!

Jason Haden, 23 years old, currently back living with mother in Costessey, boo!

Unfortunately work in the same office as young Jamie Wright, who isn''t really my son...... I think......

Phil Henry

NCFC fan since the 1971-72 promotion season to the old Division 1 and current season ticket holder in the Norwich and Peterborough stand along with my 2 kids.

Ken Sturman , wife Julia and son Adam, All barclay season ticket holders

three more children , 3 grand children and a dog (O.T.B.C.)

I am Gary, avid city fan since watching Keelan and co play.  Manager of my own Saturday side, and talent scout for the NCFC academy.

You may well have seen me on the big screen in the Star Wars films!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stewart gillion, life time yarmy man of norfolk but exiled & living in sussex upon being exciled i joined capital canaries back in the mid seventies but now it takes me only 3 hours to get to FCR by car so i try to get to as many games as i can

I''m Mark - Live in Hellesdon - 22 years in the Navy and now work for Norfolk Constabulary hence shift work therefore can only be a member (which I''ve been since it started) as can only get to selected games when I''m off.  45 years of age. Married with two girls.

Jimmy, 32

Manager of an HIV/AIDS Education Programme in Tanzania, but I''m moving to Uganda at the end of this week to do the same thing.

Will be posting again from there as soon as I can find a reliable internet cafe.