Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Raheem Sterling

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Apparently Liverpool are looking to send him out on loan, surely we sould see about a short term loan? I get confused with how many loans we are allowed etc,

Would provide cover for all attacking areas for us and has been awesome this season

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/13/raheem-sterling-set-for-championship-move-as-liverpool-confirm-loan-plans-3540762/

[/quote]
Except for the fact that Prem teams don''t have a loan window so we couldn''t take him on loan, yeah, great idea. We would have had to take him in January if it was going to happen.

Premier League teams can only loan out when not in a transfer window.

A for number of loans allowed. I think it''s 2 domestic and 2 international. Could be wrong on that bit. Sure someone else will let us know. Ginger Pele is often good for this kind of info.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Apparently Liverpool are looking to send him out on loan, surely we sould see about a short term loan? I get confused with how many loans we are allowed etc,

Would provide cover for all attacking areas for us and has been awesome this season

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/13/raheem-sterling-set-for-championship-move-as-liverpool-confirm-loan-plans-3540762/

[/quote]
Except for the fact that Prem teams don''t have a loan window so we couldn''t take him on loan, yeah, great idea. We would have had to take him in January if it was going to happen.

[/quote]

Thanks KIO, I knew there must have been a good reason why no prem teams were in the running. I still can''t believe Liverpool want to loan him out,

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Thanks KIO, I knew there must have been a good reason why no prem teams were in the running. I still can''t believe Liverpool want to loan him out,

[/quote]
Agreed. Quality player. He''ll be off to Cardiff or somewhere for a couple of months and a promotion on his CV.

Burst onto the scene and fizzled out soon after. Not quite ready for regular Prem football yet

Did I read that, at his tender age, he already has 2 kids? Blimey, if he isn''t ready for Prem footy, he is obviously ready for ''other'' things

"He has one daughter, Melody Rose, born seven months ago after a brief relationship."

Still doesn''t sound great!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/raheem-sterling-interview-the-liverpool-starlet-1528167

"Still doesn''t sound great!"

Bellamy had one at 16, think Chris Martin had one at 18, so not too unusual.

Bet the bird thought she''d won the lottery.... her friends only got council flats, she gets maintenance payments from a Liverpool player. Probably her ultimate ambition.