Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

Another clean sheet for Rudd & Adeyemi vs Rudd this Sat

Just thought I''d keep you updated in case you didn''t notice what''s going on with our boys on loan in League OneAnother nice little clean sheet for Rudd last night and only 2 goals conceded in the last 5 games now. Great for him to get real first team experience and game-time. Kept them ahead at 1-0 with a ''fine save'' according to BBC. Hopefully keeps doing well for the rest of the season and stays injury-free. Another good win for Adeyemi''s team as well. Brentford are still going strong and are now up to 3rd. Being a full-time part of a successful promotion push would be a great experience for him and he appears to be learning a lot. Seen him a couple of times and looks tidy, strong and level-headed. Great physical presence. Hope he continues to develop and do well. Started with sub appearances mainly, but now starting nearly every game and playing full matches near enough. This Saturday it''s Brentford at home to Preston so it''ll be a clash between our two lads. Hope they both shine and will be keeping an eye on them..

very encouraging for rudd and clemence is following - watched him the week before last i think.

experience is just what he needs so should strengthen us for the coming seasons.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]very encouraging for rudd and clemence is following - watched him the week before last i think. experience is just what he needs so should strengthen us for the coming seasons.[/quote]

That''s brilliant news. I didn''t know that, cheers dude!

Randomly I was at the Brentford game last night. I''d completely forgotten Adeyemi was there until the line up was read out. I noticed before the game he was going around a few of the players trying to encourage them and motivate them & even gave the keeper a hug, he certainly seems to be well respected there.

As for his play he had great positional sense both attacking and defensive and made quite a few interceptions and showed a decent range of passing although he can''t tackle for toffee. On last nights showing he looks to have a decent career ahead of him, just hope he makes the step up and gets to prove his worth in a City shirt.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?79984-Declan-Rudd[/quote]Unanimous in their praise!If that was a similar thread on here, one of the trolls would been on it within minutes either slagging off the player, criticising the club for using loans instead of buying players, or saying that the club should have signed a complete unknown from the Belgium second division. Sigh. [:(]

[quote user="SYG"]Neither will make it in the first team on a permanent Basis[/quote]

Er, how the f... do you know?