Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Our munchen record

Arsenal 1 - 0 up not good don''t wont are record beaten of having us being the only British club to beat them in there own back yard in Europe. Before anyone says about Chelsea in last years final the game it self was a 1 - 1 draw they only lost won on pens when england lost to pens in the euros to Italy hodgson record was still unbeaten. So come on bayern

Just watched the link nice to see the goals again bang by Jeremy goss. nice double turn right at the at the start of the video by Sutton he''s like where''s the ball after the second turn.... it''s between your legs mate.

Still stands (sort of).

NCFC last English team to beat and WIN THE TIE against Munich in Munich.

[quote user="Zak Burger"][quote user="AJ"]Still stands (sort of).

NCFC the only English team to beat and WIN THE TIE against Munich in Munich.[/quote]Fixed![/quote]

Spot on.  Knocking them out while winning the leg in Munich is our record.

I miss those good old fashioned goal posts with stanchions (sp?) and the yellow nets. They kind of defined carrow road for me. Please can we have them back Mr McNally?

The noise the Carrow Road crowd makes when Goss scores the equaliser is amazing. I don''t think I''ve ever heard anything like that.20 years later and it still makes me grin and the hairs stand up on teh back of my neck.Amazing.