Sign in to follow this  
DeanCourts

Norwich City shirt

Hi guys,I am having problems with washing my Norwich shirt, I want it perfect for the game tomorrow. I have had all their shirts for the last 15 years or so, its just that my Mother has been doing my washing for me and its only been last year or so that I have had to do it myself so last years top I had to wash it myself, as the latest top was coming out I noticed that the old one was fading, and so I don''t  want this one to fade either. What should the temperature be?  Should you just wash the shirt on its own? (Don''t have any other bright yellow shirts) or should you wash it with other bright colours, what colours should I not wash it with?Thanks Dean

[img]http://in2eastafrica.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/On-a-pair-of-beige-chinos-the-label-states-the-standard-washing-instructions-but-is-then-followed-by-Or-give-it-to-your-woman.jpg[/img]

Stick around Star. We might learn something. I also am clueless about the washing machine and other secrets kept by the fairer sex...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Stick around Star. We might learn something. I also am clueless about the washing machine and other secrets kept by the fairer sex...

[/quote]

I can see you''ve at least had a go NN. The colours seem to have run on several of the shirts I''ve seen you wear.

Star, when Til1010 returns from his holiday, I''m sure he''ll tell you about his ''magic basket''. Apparently all he has to do is drop the item in and miraculously it appears laundered, ironed and hung up in his wardrobe two days later.

why would anyones first post on a Norwich City messageboard be about laundering a shirt? anybody suspicious about this poster?

If youve got some nice lambs wool jumpers put it in with them on a 60o wash Then bang them all in the spin dryer That will sort it for you.

[quote user="stoke canary"]If youve got some nice lambs wool jumpers put it in with them on a 60o wash Then bang them all in the spin dryer That will sort it for you.[/quote]

Thanks stoke! I just thought I was doing Mrs nutty a favour by washing and drying her two best lambs wool jumpers. Would it be ok if she gives you a call..

[quote user="stoke canary"]If youve got some nice lambs wool jumpers put it in with them on a 60o wash Then bang them all in the spin dryer That will sort it for you.[/quote]

Or just read the label,?  

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thanks stoke! I just thought I was doing Mrs nutty a favour by washing and drying her two best lambs wool jumpers. Would it be ok if she gives you a call..

[/quote] Is there any Little Nutties ?? Nothing better than a tight lambs wool !! BAH

[quote user="DeanCourts"]Why are you suspicious, this is the best place to find the answer surely?
[/quote]

What game are you going to see tomorrow

WASH IT???  Tight git....proper fans buy a new one! [:S]I buy a new one for every game, it saves on electricity and the club needs the money. Everybody wins......

[quote user="lappinitup"]WASH IT???  Tight git....proper fans buy a new one! [:S]I buy a new one for every game, it saves on electricity and the club needs the money. Everybody wins......[/quote]Especially all those lucky 8 year olds in the Far East sweatshops on a flat 50p a day. All that lovely overtime and keeps the little oiks off the streets too..... win, win [;)]