Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Well, Apparently We Were The Season highlight For Luton

Their Conference results in their last ten games since knocking us out of the FA Cup ( ten points out of 30 ):

Feb 2 FT Barrow1-0Luton Town1,188Conference
Feb 9 FT Luton Town1-1Forest Green Rovers6,374Conference
Feb 12 FT Dartford1-0Luton Town1,802Conference
Feb 19 FT Macclesfield Town1-1Luton TownConference
Feb 23 FT Luton Town2-3Mansfield Town5,968Conference
Feb 26 FT Braintree Town2-0Luton Town1,003Conference
Mar 2 FT Stockport County0-1Luton Town4,074Conference
Mar 5 FT Nuneaton Town0-0Luton Town1,173Conference
Mar 9 FT Luton Town1-1Hereford United6,001Conference
Mar 12 FT Luton Town1-2Hyde4,847Conference

Doesn''t matter what league, the competition is all relative because you''ll have a team made up of that leagues quality. The point is, the OP said relegation form and our form like I said, isn''t very far from that.

I must have missed the part where I disputed that. I thought we were talking form?

[quote user="Stig"]I must have missed the part where I disputed that. I thought we were talking form?[/quote]Yes our form isnt the best (although our only recent defeats have been away at Liverpool and Manchester United...)

[quote user="Stig"]Doesn''t look too dissimilar from our form.[/quote]
Since Feburary 2nd, we''ve got 6 points from a possible 15 (or 40% of all available points)
Luton have got 7 from a possible 30 (23% of all available points)
Luton are one of the richest teams in the Conferance. Norwich are one of the poorest in the Premier League. 
If Norwich carried that form throughout the season, they would finish the season on 45 points (safety in the Premier League).
If Luton carried out that form throughout the season, they would get 31 points (which is relegation from the Conference.) 
The facts disagree with you.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]
[quote user="Stig"]Doesn''t look too dissimilar from our form.[/quote]
Since Feburary 2nd, we''ve got 6 points from a possible 15 (or 40% of all available points)
Luton have got 7 from a possible 30 (23% of all available points)
Luton are one of the richest teams in the Conferance. Norwich are one of the poorest in the Premier League. 
If Norwich carried that form throughout the season, they would finish the season on 45 points (safety in the Premier League).
If Luton carried out that form throughout the season, they would get 31 points (which is relegation from the Conference.) 
The facts disagree with you.
[/quote]
There we go, something to prove me wrong - and with THIS I''ll admit I was wrong. Rather than "Huurrr premier league" arguements.