Sign in to follow this  
WesHoolahansDefendant

Paul Lambert (dare you click)

Iron Hat time.

However, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21804843

Is this the same Lambert who said he was happy at Norwich and hadn''t considered leaving Norwich? Look how that turned out, Gutted Villa :)

In Hughton we trust.

I don''t know if your simply on a wind-up or really believe they are in a safer situation than us.

[quote user="Herman "]I don''t know if your simply on a wind-up or really believe they are in a safer situation than us.[/quote]

I wouldn''t bother trying to reason with him.

Highland Canary simply can''t accept that it''s quite unlikely we''ll be relegated. Now he claims QPR will be fine.

He''s either a troll or a moron.

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="Herman "]I don''t know if your simply on a wind-up or really believe they are in a safer situation than us.[/quote]

I wouldn''t bother trying to reason with him.

Highland Canary simply can''t accept that it''s quite unlikely we''ll be relegated. Now he claims QPR will be fine.

He''s either a troll or a moron.[/quote]

A bit harsh, I think.   Negative attitude he may have, some people do, but Villa and QPR are showing signs of life.  I wouldn''t write them off either.  We have to start showing a bit more signs of life too if we want to stay above the pack. 

"A bit harsh, I think.   Negative attitude he may have, some people do, but Villa and QPR are showing signs of life.  I wouldn''t write them off either.  We have to start showing a bit more signs of life too if we want to stay above the pack. "

It''s not harsh at all. He''s been condemning norwich to relegation for months, despite the fact that since we climbed out of the bottom 3 we haven''t been back there.

He then claims with apparent certainty that QPR, who have spent the vast majority of the season rooted to the foot of the table, and are still odds on to go down will escape relegation.

Would he stake £50 on QPR staying up and us being relegated? I''d guess not.

The two views are so at odds with each other that WUM or idiot are the only possible scenarios.

I''m going with idiot.

[quote user="QHcanary"]"A bit harsh, I think.   Negative attitude he may have, some people do, but Villa and QPR are showing signs of life.  I wouldn''t write them off either.  We have to start showing a bit more signs of life too if we want to stay above the pack. "

It''s not harsh at all. He''s been condemning norwich to relegation for months, despite the fact that since we climbed out of the bottom 3 we haven''t been back there.

He then claims with apparent certainty that QPR, who have spent the vast majority of the season rooted to the foot of the table, and are still odds on to go down will escape relegation.

Would he stake £50 on QPR staying up and us being relegated? I''d guess not.

The two views are so at odds with each other that WUM or idiot are the only possible scenarios.

I''m going with idiot.[/quote]  and you are being very generous in your opinion of him. i think most on here have a lower opinion than you.

I might not understand people''s negative views, but they don''t especially bother me.

What I don''t understand is the contention that QPR will be fine, but we''re doomed. It''s not the thought process of someone with even a tiny bit of intelligence.

Arguably, some of the teams towards the bottom, excluding Reading, have momentum and at least some form. Agreed, if we can achieve five 0-0s, we too will be safe. But, I am concerned that both form and momentum are not with us. We don''t need wins by Southampton, villa or QPR and Wigan this weekend.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Arguably, some of the teams towards the bottom, excluding Reading, have momentum and at least some form. Agreed, if we can achieve five 0-0s, we too will be safe. But, I am concerned that both form and momentum are not with us. We don''t need wins by Southampton, villa or QPR and Wigan this weekend.[/quote]So 7 points from our last 6 games means jackshit?