Sign in to follow this  
Hackedoff

Martin

Apparently has been playing well, he won a penalty for them the other day off the bench which could have equalised the game for them in the final minute, unfortunately the player who took it (not Martin) had it saved.

"No amount of wishing or kicks up the backside is going to make him a decent Premiership striker"

Who said that it would?

Exactly! I never stated that it was a job for us. Some footballers don''t know how lucky they are to do a job they love.

Whether it be with us or elsewhere i hope he doesn''t waste this opportunity which most people would trade for.

[quote user="SYG"]Can''t see him doing a worse job than Holt at the moment...[/quote]Completely agree, I said that the other day on the official NCFC facebook page, and I couldn''t believe the flack I got, for both standing up for Martin, and "slating our captain" [:|]Keep up the good work Chrissy [Y]

I love Holt as much as the next fan, but he just isn''t performing right now, and should be dropped.

If it was anyone else, fans would be calling for him to be dropped.

What he has done in the past is nothing short of phenomenal but, the past is the past

Yes drop Holt and replace him with a player from our long list of in-form strikers.

If it was down to me then I''d play Vaughan and Jackson up front today with a five man midfield to give protection and deploy an extra centre back as a sweeper to cope with the threat of Danny Graham.

[quote user="Herman "]Yes drop Holt and replace him with a player from our long list of in-form strikers.[/quote]

makes perfect sense to most muppets on here

Getting a move to Derby permanently would be a great move for him. A decent player for a champ team. Good luck to him I say.