Jackson is on a list of players IMO along with Tierney, Barnett, Smith, C Martin, Barnett, Fox, Ward and possibly Butterfield who are surplus to requirements and will be off in the summer, although one or two may be retained if we do get relegated.

Jackson can''t even make the bench now!

He never seems to make the bench anymore!

I do like him as a player because he helped get us up to the premier league but it seems that he is history at the moment as we have Holt kamara and Becchio

I don''t think he''ll be part if the team anymore abd think he will leave in the summer

I actually agree with you. I''d like to see Simeon back in the team, his form at this time of year could be really helpful to us again. I think the way him and Holt work together has always been a great partnership and one that we haven''t seen enough of. He was playing really well earlier in the season and its a shame he hasn''t got much time on the pitch. Unfortunately, I think we have seen the last of him.

If we sign kamara, add that to beccio and Holt it''s quite obvious Hughton wants another ie Hooper so I think we can safely say Jackson will be gone in the summer.

Simeon has his virtues, including pace and commitment, but he lacks height and he lacks a powerful shot - many of his goals have been knocks-ins from close to goal.

I think that he could be back, however, if our midfield continues to create little and our strikers coninuie to be goal shy. Certainly if one striker was injured, he would come into the reckoning. If we continue our slide - I suspect that 17th is the best we shall do as Southampton and Villa are starting to play. So there may be panic, and awillingness to try something different, and Jacko may get his chance. Oherwise I fear that he may not appear before the end of the season and, with his contract running out, he will be among the easier players to dismiss.