Sign in to follow this  
unique

Really not looking forward to this game..

Can''t see any sort of result today -hope I''m well and truly wrong! Sunderland look like goals from any of their front six - we look suitably weak on the goals front.....

Look back.

And we''ve kept better teams than Sunderland out. Their attacking six are very prone to inconsistency. Sessegnon on his day is top 4 player. Same for Johnson, potentially Fletcher too. They have a very good midfield and front line in theory, yet they are below us. If you''re worried about playing Sunderland I suggest you seek medication as you must have had a heart attack when we played Man.U.

Glad you dropped in OP.

Whilst you were loading up with the sackcloth and ashes in readiness for the game I, however, was loading up with the Carling and Pringles.

Have a nice day.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Whilst you were loading up with the sackcloth and ashes in readiness for the game I, however, was loading up with the Carling and Pringles.

[/quote]

Made I proper larf !! [:D]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Glad you dropped in OP.

Have a nice day.

[/quote]I''ve got three cans of tester paint drying on the lounge wall.  I''ll keep you posted as to which gets more of my attention.